Baseball Card Survey: Lets Play 20 Questions
Well, Beckett juat had a survey out for baseball card collectors that was interesting but in some places a little weak. So I decided to create one of my own to see what people really think of this industry. Fell free to vote and check the voting often!!
1. What do you collect?
2. Do you prefer Autograph cards to be:
3. How do you feel about game-used cards?
4. What would you like to see on future game-used cards?
5. What do you think of the Topps Flagship brand?
6. Inserts are part of the hobby. What would you like to see from them in the future?
7. Parallels are also part of the hobby. What would you like to see from them in the future?
8. Baseball only has one complete licensee In Topps. How many do you think there should be?
9. The definition of Rookie Card has subtly changed over the years. Do you consider the Bowman “inserts” as Rookie Cards?
10. The grading companies generally use 30 years as the break off for the definition of Vintage Cards. What is your definition?
11. Which innovations in card technology do you like or miss the most?
12. What do you think is the biggest crisis to hit baseball card collecting?
13. Do you think the RC logo is still useful for the hobby?
14. Which older brand would you like to get resurrected?
15. Do you still buy cards of players involved in the Steroid Era like Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds and Rafael Palmeiro?
16. Are you a fan of manufactured material (patches & bat barrels) cards?
17. Do you like multi-autographed cards?
18. Do you like multi-game-used cards
19. Do you buy most of your cards from:
20. What do you think of getting cards graded?
I hope you enjoyed the survey and keep checking the results as I will. It should be interesting to see what everyone thinks of the industry!!!