Batman Video Games: From First to Last
Video Game Hubs
- Best Sega Genesis Games of All Time
This article focuses on the Sega Genesis and the video games for the system. Sonic the Hedgehog, Toejam and Earl and Mortal Kombat are featured in this hub. You tube videos, pictures, polls, a quiz and commentary are all listed in this classic video
- Best Arcade Games of All Time
This article documents the best Arcade video games ever. Included re Double Dragon, Golden Axe and more. Pictures, polls, you tube videos and commentary are featured in this video game hub.
- Best Sega Master System Games of All Time
This hub documents the top Sega Master System Video Cartridges ever including Ecco the Dolphin, California Games, Alien Storm and Mortal Kombat. Photos, you tube clips, maps, polls and commentary are also featured in this video game article.
- Video Games and Boxing: A Look Back
This article is about boxing video games through the years including Fight Night Champion, Ring Kings, Greatest Heavyweights and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are documented in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in th
- Madden Football: 20 Years of Fun
This hub is about the Madden Football video Game that started back on the Sega Genesis back in 1992 and still makes games n the PS3 and XBOX 360 today. Pictures, maps, polls, you tube clips and commentary are listed in this hub about a classic video
The Caped Crusader
1. Batman (1986): Your character is Batman and your objective is to travel through your bat cave and collect seven parts of your bat craft in order to save Robin. Batman could climb, jump and fight. The background was 3D.System: PC
2. Batman: The Caped Crusader (1988): Apple 2 and Commodore 64 came out with this one player game in a comic book style of play. You are Batman in this game and it's played in a point and click mode. The comic pages advance and turn as you solve problems.
3. Batman (1989): Commodore 64 and Apple 2 released this side scrolling, shooting game in which you fight crime past seven levels. In the end, Jack Napier or The Joker, as he is known gets thrown from the top of the Cathedral by Batman in this 3D rendered game.
4. Batman: Return of the Joker (1991): Nintendo and Gameboy released this comic book version of Batman. You will play as Batman fighting crime sand thugs in Gotham until you fight Joker. You also drive in the Batmobile.
5. Batman Returns (1992): SNES and Sega CD came out with this version of the game based on the film of the same name. In this game you use the batwing and batmobile in order to defeat the Penguin.
6. Batman: The Animated Series (1993): Gameboy had this game and you fight past five rounds, each featuring a boss at the end.
7. The Adventures of Batman and Robin (1994): SNES and Sega CD had this version of the game. In this game, you will fly, drive and use hover craft for the first time.
8. Batman Forever (1995): Sega Genesis had this one and it is based on the film of the same title. As Batman, you must defeat two face, the Riddler and Mr. Freeze using all your items from the utility built to help you.
9. Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (1996): SNES and the Genesis consoles released this game in which you play as Batman or Robin and fight past eight levels to defeat the Riddler in the end. Also, besides punches and kicks your character has batarangs.
10. Batman and Robin (1998): Playstation 1 released the first true thirty two bit Batman game and it was amazing and still is. You can play as Batman, Robin or for the first time ever BatGirl. You ride on a motorcycle or in the batmobile in order to stop Mr. Freeze.
11. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000): Nintendo 64 and the PS came out with this game in which you play as Batman. The game is based on the cartoon television show and you fight with your fists and batarang in order to have a final showdown against the Joker.
12. Batman: Chaos in Gotham (2001): This gem came out for the Gameboy Color and as Batman you must defeat The Joker, Poison Ivy, Two face and Bane in this hand held classic.
13. Batman: Gotham City Racer (2001): This PS racing game has fifty one missions to complete and also a racing mission.This is a two player game that features the first ever split screen Batman game.
14. Batman Vengeance (2001): The Game cube and PS2 came out with this one and to win Batman beat The Joker, Harley Quin and Mr. Freeze and put them in Arkham Asylum.
15. Batman: Dark Tomorrow (2003): Made only on the X-Box and the Game Cube, this version featured ten villains for Batman to deal with including bad guys: The Ratcatcher, Killer Croc and Black Mask.
16. Batman: Justice Unbalanced (2003): This computer version features, Two face and the penguin. It is a children's learning game based on word puzzles.
17. Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (2003): PS2, X-Box and Game cube conjured up this unique Batman game. You play as Batman with help from Batgirl, Robin and new character Nightwing. Also, you must defeat Sin Tzu and Bane aside from the old villains.
18. Batman Begins (2005): The PS2 and X-Box were the first to make a game based on the new Batman series. This game is based on the film of the same name and uses all new techniques for a Batman game such as smoke bombs and the ability to call bats to swarm your enemies.
19. Lego Batman: The Video Game (2008): The PS3, X-Box 360 and the Wii came out with this Lego version of Batman. This game features thirty levels of game play that requires solving puzzles and fighting crime.
20. Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009): You must defeat the Joker and restore order to Gotham using everything from your utility belt including: Batarangs, smoke grenades and his grapple gun which allows Batman to maneuver through land or air with equal agility.
21. Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2010): Nintendo DS and the Wii had exclusive rights for this Batman game in which you play as Batman to fight crime using the Wii technology and Aquaman is featured for the first time in a Batman game.
22. Batman: Arkham City (2011): The X-Box 360 and the PS3 came out with this sequel in which you play as Batman in an open world environment and the graphics are truly amazing! You can play three campaigns using Batman, Robin or the Catwoman. Each campaign is completely different.
23. Lego Batman 2 (2012): This is the sequel to the first Lego Batman game and it is the first to use commentary during the whole game.
Batman on the NES
Have You Ever Played It?
Have you ever played ARKHAM Asylum on Playstation 3?
Batman has had games on the computer, Atari, Sega, Nintendo, Playstation, Neo Geo, TG-16 and Xbox.
Batman Returns on Sega CD
© 2012 Buster Johnson