- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games»
- Multiplayer Online Games
Best Late Game Champions League of Legends
In League of Legends some champions just have to power to just take over games and really carry their team to victory. These champions have a great skill set that involves high scaling into the later stages of the game. If someone can master one of these champions they can increases their chances of winning and turn into a hyper carry late game.
Vayne is one of the most notorious late game carries. She is able to just mow down tanks and really clean up a team fight. Her silver bolts do damage based on maximum health. This allows her to shred any opposition that tries to kill her. While Vanye is extremely powerful, she does require a lot of skill in order to be effective. Her are some of the things vital to learn if you want to be a master Vayne.
- Get really skilled at last hitting. Last hitting can be very hard on Vanye because she lacks the ability to clear waves. She does not have a lot of area of effect damage making it vital that you can land your last hits.
- Using tumble to trade. One of the most important things to learn if you want to survive the rough laning phase. Because Vayne does not have a casting ability to do damage, she may feel weaker. This ability is her tumble. The key is to hit a champion with an auto attack and instantly tumble and land another. You can can also use condemn to get the third silver bolt and disengage.
- Using tumble to dodge skill shots. The best way to get the better of the enemy carry is to dodge their abilities and close in to win the trade. Tumble has so much utility you have to be sure you try to use to to the maximum efficiency.
Kat is able to mow down teams if she can chain her abilities. She is basically like a caster that can use her abilities 5 times with no cooldowns. This makes her one of the most terrifying champions in the late game. She is able to single handed win team fights and sway the outcomes of games. However, you must know how to play Katarina very well if you want to be a dominate late game carry.
- Always try to use your E ability to dodge the enemies abilities and therefore get kills and win trades. People tend to underplay the importance of escaping ganks and getting into the action. This ability, if used correctly allows you to be a real menace in lane.
- Try and wait until the team fight has already started before you go in. Katarina can be very weak if you go in foolishly and die. This is why it is important that you stalk the enemy team and wait for the precise moment to strike. Katarina excels at cleaning up team fights so you always want to go in when the enemy is low.
- Wait for enemy crowd control that can stop your ultimate to be use before you ult. It is also very smart to use your ultimate in bushes so it makes it harder for the enemy team to focus you. If you are laning against someone and the blow there stun foolishly, it give you a great chance to go in and get a kill.
Karthus is one of the biggest late game beasts in the game. He is able to put out massive amounts of damage and influence every lane with his ultimate. Karthus is a late game powerhouse that is able to win games solely on his own if his is extremely fed. Here are some tips on playing Karthus.
- Get really good at farming. Karthus relies a lot on getting massive amounts of farm so he can buy really expensive items. This makes it important that you don't miss last hits and farm the jungle if needed.
- Do not ult to steal kills. Many inexperienced Karthus players will use there ult to try and steal kills that are already a sure thing. This just puts your ultimate on a large cool down and makes it unavailable when you might need it later.
If you are playing against a fed Kog Maw you are most likely going to lose the game. Kog out puts a massive amount of damage and really can melt anyone that he comes into contact with. The Achilles heel of Kog is his lack of escape which makes positioning and protection really important to play a successful Kog Maw.
- Try to get a team with a lot of crowd control and peel when you are playing Kog. This way you can stay alive in team fights and really be able to carry games. Janna is a really good support and protecting Kog and if played right can be very strong.
- Have good positioning and try not to be in a position to get assassinated. If you have bad positioning kog is really not that effective. You need to be able to do your damage and not die.
Probably one of the best top lane carries in the game. Jax is able to just take down carries all day long and really just output a massive amount of damage while remaining relatively tanky. One of the best hyper carries in the game.
- One of the great benefits of Jax is he is rather easy to play. He really does not take a massive amount of skill or experience to play. He is also really fun to play.
- Try to go for carries in team fights to give your team an advantage. Be sure you are able to survive damage while still being able to do damage yourself.
Other Strong Late Game Champions
Who is your favorite late game champion
- Get My Pro League of Legends Guides now in the Kindle Store
The best and most extensive League of Legends Guides on the market. These guides will give you all the tips you need to take your game to the next level and start carrying your teammates.
- League of Legends Dominance
Extensive League of Legends blog with all the tips and advice you need in order to get better. Go pro and dominate your enemies with guides and information.
- League of Legends How to Improve Mechanics
list of ways to improve mechanics in League of Legends. A guide on how to improve mechanics in League of Legends
- 10 Must Own Champions League of Legends
List of the must own champions in League of Legends and what makes them good.
- Best Champions to Carry Ranked Games in League of Le...
List of champions great for carrying ranked games.
- League of Legends Best Top Lane Champions
A guide on the best top lane champions in league of of legends.
- League of Legends How to Play Support
In depth guide on playing support in League of Legends as well as tips to improve your support play.
- League of Legends 10 Things Keeping You From Gaining...
10 things that could be holding you back in ranked games in League of Legends. Tips on how to gain elo and win games.
- Best Mid Lane Champions League of Legends
List of the top tier mid lane champions and information about their strengths and weaknesses.
- Best Champions to Carry Low Elo in League of Legends
List of Champions that excel at carrying low elo in ranked games of league of legends. Description of these champions and what makes them great at carrying
- How to Raise Elo League of Legends
Guide on gaining precious elo. Tips tricks and methods for people of all skill levels
- League of Legends Understanding the Meta
The explanation of the current meta in league of legends.