- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Best Sega Dreamcast Games of All Time
Classic Dreamcast Titles
1. Conflict Zone (2001): In this real time strategy video game, you play as a Ghost soldier who must build bases and plan strikes. Many real life places are featured in this game from around the world. Examples are, the Ukranian Civil War and the war between Malaysia and Indonesia. Your mind must be focused because, in this game, it is brains over brawn.
2. Incoming (1998): In this game, your in an armored truck driving and shooting aliens out of the sky. This game is loaded with ten missions and your character may be in the air or on the ground launching these attacks. The weapons you use are mostly high tech military guns but, along the way you can collect bombs and air missiles to use during combat. The graphics in this game are amazing
3. Godzilla Generations (1998): In this one player action game, you play as Godzilla and your objective is to destroy cities throughout Japan. Although the game received poor reviews, and it has very little plot, it is still fun to stomp around destroying buildings, buses and trees. The controls are easy to use and it is a bit addicting for kids or young adults. Godzilla is always a child favorite.
4. Nightmare Creatures 2 (2000): In this game, your character wields an axe and must destroy monsters and demons. This survival horror game features music from Rob Zombie. Blood and gore are in this game the whole way. The game is not hard to beat and it only has seven levels but the music and the fighting make it a fun keeper.
5. Seventh Guest (2000): This puzzle/trivia game features full motion video and real time point and click play. This single player game features pre-rendered 3D graphics and amazing sound effects. The rooms of this house spin around and show you details in real time without loading during entry to larger rooms.
6. Zombie Revenge (2000): This game is a spin-off from The House of the Dead video game series. In the game you fight, shoot, maim and stab zombies during your quest to clean the city of this evil. Watch out because zombies come out from nowhere on many occasions and of course they pop up from the dirt in the ground. This game is still popular about 16 years later.
7. Virtua Cop 2 (2000:) This game has three levels of play with several missions on each level. The player uses a light gun or controller and has to fight criminals in a virtua 3D world. Each level has a main boss and at the end you must fight the mastermind named E.V.I.L. I had the light gun but honestly I played better and beat the game with the controller because it's easier that way.
8. Soul Fighter (1999): In this one player 3D immersed fighting game your goal is to capture souls and reverse man kind's fate and stop the evil mist which is taking souls. This game is sort of like an action fighting game combined with a role playing video game since you must search for clues such as maps and keys as well as engage in war combat action.
9. Power Stone (1999): This is a one player fully 3D fighting video game. In this game, you play in different 3D environments in one on one mode. Use your legs, arms and head but, also use anything you see around you like rocks and garbage cans to pounce on your adversary. The graphics are cool even in 2014.
10. Headhunter (2001): This game has made sequels and a movie was made as well. Your character rides a motorcycle equipped with weapons. You have missions to complete and it is usually done with extreme violence. It is rated M mainly because of over the top violence. I would be careful of the violence in this one.
This is the last video game console that was made by The Sega Corporation.
* If you have ever owned a Dreamcast please share your favorite game with me and why you loke it the best. You can leave comments in the box located at the bottom of this hub.
Have you Ever Had One?
Have You ever Played the Sega Dreamcast?
Video Game Links
- Best Video Game Characters of All Time
This article Describes the best video game characters of all time including Sonic, Mario, Luigi, Link and Jak. Pictures, Videos, polls and Commentary are listed here along with illustrations of each.
- Best Sega Genesis Games of All Time
This article focuses on the Sega Genesis and the video games for the system. Sonic the Hedgehog, Toejam and Earl and Mortal Kombat are featured in this hub. You tube videos, pictures, polls, a quiz and commentary are all listed in this classic video
- Best Nintendo Gamecube Games of All Time
This article is about the Nintendo Gamecube and it's best video games. star Fox, Resident Evil, Crazy Taxi and Mario Party 4 are featured in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are documented her
- Best Nintendo Games of All Time
This article is about the top Nintendo video games ever. Super Mario Brothers, Zelda, Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are featured in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are listed here.
- Best Sega CD Games of All Time
This article is about the Sega CD video game console and it's games. Night Trap, Sonic CD, mortal KOMBAT CD and NBA Jam are listed in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are featured here.
- Best Super Nintendo Games of All Time
This article is about the top Super Nintendo video games ever made. Super Contra, Super Mario World, Mega Man x and Jurassic Park are featured in this classic video games hub. Pictures, you tube videos, polls, maps, a quiz and commentary are also men
A Look at The Dreamcast
Video Game System Ranking
Sega DREAMCAST Review
Sega Through The Years
Sega started out in the Arcade business but soon entered the home market with the Sega Master System. From their they came out with the Sega Genesis followed by the add ons which were the Sega CD and the 32X. After tons of success they produced the mildly successful Saturn and before calling it a day and sticking to just making games they made the Dreamcast which was an awesome machine to say the least. Also, the company had the handheld system called the Sega Gamegear.Sega continues to make quality video games for consoles such as the Playstation 4.
© 2012 Buster Johnson