- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Best Sega Master System Games of All Time
The Sega Saga
Where Are They?
view quiz statistics
Classics From Sega
1. Batman Returns: This side stroller is based off the film and you play as the character of Batman. You battle past levels trying to defeat The Penguin and Cat Woman. In this game, Batman swings from ropes and climbs walls. Be careful, for the Penguin because, he is out to get you as well. I have always been a really big Batman fan so, when I heard this game was coming out, I was really excited. Sega always made games that are fun even if the graphics were not always up to par for my taste.
2. Earthworm Jim: Your character is a worm in a machine like suit that is worn for protection and of course, to allow him to move like a real person. You fight past eight levels with weird bosses that are simple yet entertaining to beat. The game allows you to jump, duck, climb and fight your way to victory.
3. Golden Axe: You can choose between the man with the sword, the little guy with the axe, the female warrior with an axe plus, not to mention, each character possesses their own form of magic. One or two players can battle past skeletons and such on your way to meet the ultimate evil, Death Adder. Your character can also ride and fight on a miniature dinosaur.
4. Double Dragon: Billy and his brother do karate and use weapons such as bats and knives while fighting through the tough streets. The brothers battle the gangs in pursuit of the woman they love. The game has four stages of game play and has made two sequels and a film. This game is based on the arcade game of the same title. As a kid I used to play this game at the bowling alley's arcade.
5. Dynamite Duke: Your character has a robotic arm and is equipped with a fully automatic machine gun. You must save the world from an evil scientist who is developing zombie like killers. This game has six levels with a over-sized boss at the end of every round.
6. Mortal Kombat 2: This game features fighting tournaments that end with brutal fatalities that finish off your enemy. The game has twelve playable fighters and each one has his own devastating attack. The game is aged M for Mature and it shows blood and violence. Finish him!!!
7. Pit Fighter-This is the first game to ever use real actors in digitized form. You must battle past fifteen pit fights in order to conquer this game that was ahead of it's time. Punches, kicks and individual super combos highlight this fight to the finish. The game is fought in one on one fashion and whoever wins two out of three advances to the next round.
8. Michael Jackson's Moonwalker:This game is loosely based on the short film of the same title. As Michael Jackson, you must save the children from evil using swift dance moves and hear Michael Jackson's music during the whole game. The game is a gem for any Michael Jackson fan but, even if your not a fan it is still a fast paced and fun video game. This game was not as popular as some but, it was everything Michael Jackson. It was great for fans everywhere.
9. George Foreman's KO Boxing: Your boxer must learn and improve as he boxes his way to The Championship against Big George Foreman. Use jabs, uppercuts and left hooks to stun and knock your opponent out. The instant replay was a really nice touch.
10. Alien Storm: The game features six levels of action and you can choose between three fighting warriors. Your goal is to destroy all alien life form especially, the alien mother from the space ship. Shoot lasers but, defend at all times in order to survive and save earth from disaster.
* If you have ever owned a Sega Master System please share with me what your favorite game is and why by leaving your opinions in the comments capsule located at the bottom of this page.
100 Great Sega Games
Which is The Best?
Which is your favorite Sega Master system game?
Video Game Links
- Best Role Playing Video Games of All Time
This Article documents the top role playing video games ever made. The Legend of Zelda, Dungeons and Dragons and Wizards and Warriors are featured in this video game hub along with pictures.
- Best Nintendo Games of All Time
This article is about the top Nintendo video games ever. Super Mario Brothers, Zelda, Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are featured in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are listed here.
- Best Panasonic 3DO Video Games of All Time
This article is about the Classic video Game System made in the early 90s, the Panasonic 3DO. There were many good games for the system even though it's success was short lived. Golf and NBA Championship Basketball roundvout there tip games. Pictures
- Best Sega CD Games of All Time
This article is about the Sega CD video game console and it's games. Night Trap, Sonic CD, mortal KOMBAT CD and NBA Jam are listed in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are featured here.
- Best Computer Video Games of All Time
This article is about the best computer video Games ever. Phantasmagoria, The Sims, Resident Evil and World of WarCraft are listed in this classic computer games hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary.
- Prison Break: Conspiracy Theory (Video Game)
This describes the video game called Conspiracy Theory which is based on the television show called Prison Break. This review is based on the Playstation 3 version of the game. Pictures, you tube clips, maps, polls and commentary highlight this inten
Sega Master System Commercial
Sega's Best Systems
1. Sega Genesis: Sega's 16 bit system is also their top console ever.
2. Sega Dreamcast: The Dreamcast was Sega's last and best video game console as far as quality goes.
3. Sega CD: This add on hooked onto the Genesis and played cd-rom games opposed to the more limited cartridges.
4. Sega Saturn: The Saturn was a 32 bit system.
5. Sega GameGear (Handheld): This system was the first hand held system to be in full color.
© 2012 Buster Johnson