Video Games Based On Movies
Great Games Spawned From Movies
1. Prison Break (2010): This video game is based on Season one of the Show called Prison Break. Your a company agent locked in prison to Make sure Scoffield doesn't interfere with his brother getting killed. Shanks, rope, knives and guns are featured in this game. You climb, crawl, fight and sneak your way out of the prison camp which is controlled by guards and inmates with weapons.
2. Die Hard Trilogy (1997): This game has three separate games in one based on the first three Die Hard films. The cut scenes are direct from the films and your equipped with pistols, rifles, grenades, knives and more. You can also run, crawl, jump,punch, kick and more with John MCLain who is a NY Police Officer that is always in the thick of things.
3. The Terminator (1993): This game has the Terminator t100 trying to kill you as you try to save the future. You play as Jon Conner and you must use shotguns, hand guns and smarts to beat this hunk of steel. Film clips are at the end of each level of the game. It copies the first film with a few new parts added just for the video game itself.
4. The Thing (2001): This game has realistic film clips from John Carpenter's Horror classic. You must find keys, clues and follow maps to succeed. Also, as you try to solve the mystery of The Thing. The weapons range from pistols, sub-machine guns and grenade launchers to explosives, flamethrowers and Shotguns.
5. Godzilla Unleashed (2007): This game was based on the 1984 Godzilla classic. Your character swings his tail and breaths fire on towns. You can also jump, climb and grab people, airplanes and other objects. Larger objects such as airplanes and tanks can harm Godzilla so destroy them in a hurry. Almost every object is their to be thrown or destroyed.
6. Rocky Legends (2003): This game is based on the first 4 Rocky films and has movie clips throughout. Rocky has to fight Apollo, Mr. T and the Russian giant. Train in the meat locker with Rocky and then fight for the Title. The graphics are lame but the sound effects and the game play are outstanding. I really like the whole story behind The Rocky movies.
7. Rambo (1985): This game is loosely based on the Rambo films. The cut scenes are based on the Rambo film but the levels and game play are completely made for the game. You are a one man army loaded with skills, heart and oh yeah. weapons ranging from bazookas to bow and arrows. I am not a wrestling fan but, I am really hooked on this game.
8. Jurassic Park (1993): This film has had many games made from it including the original arcade version. You must escape dinosaurs while driving in a car. It's Pole Position meets Godzilla in this high stakes race to save your life. Cut scenes direct from the film are featured in this game as well. Any fan of the movie series will thoroughly enjoy this video game.
9. Saw 2: Flesh and Blood (2010): This game has you stuck with others in a house filled with traps that you must escape from or die, just like the film. The game has Jigsaw and other extras made just for the game that will make you jump. It's an M rated video game because of the gore and violence especially if you get caught in a death trap set by Jigsaw.
10. Robocop (1989): In this game, your character is half man and half machine. You drive in a high tech car and shoot hi tech weaponry. Beat bad guys down and keep the city clean. The game does not have great graphics but it's very fun and stays true to the Robocop plot.
Saw 2: Flesh and Blood On PS3
Which is Your Favorite?
Which is the Best Video Game based on a film?
Video Game Rankings
Who Directed It?
view quiz statistics
Video Game Links
- Video Games and Boxing: A Look Back
This article is about boxing video games through the years including Fight Night Champion, Ring Kings, Greatest Heavyweights and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are documented in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in th
- Top Video Game Characters of All Time
This article Describes the best video game characters of all time including Sonic, Mario, Luigi, Link and Jak. Pictures, Videos, polls and Commentary are listed here along with illustrations of each.
- Best Nintendo Gamecube Games of All Time
This article is about the Nintendo Gamecube and it's best video games. star Fox, Resident Evil, Crazy Taxi and Mario Party 4 are featured in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are documented her
- Best Atari Games of All Time
This article is about the Atari 2600 and 7800 and the games for the consoles. Frogger, pole Position, Pitfall and Donkey Kong are all documented in this look at the classic video game system that started it all. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls
- Best Sega Genesis Games of All Time
This article focuses on the Sega Genesis and the video games for the system. Sonic the Hedgehog, Toejam and Earl and Mortal Kombat are featured in this hub. You tube videos, pictures, polls, a quiz and commentary are all listed in this classic video
- Best Panasonic 3DO Video Games of All Time
This article is about the Classic video Game System made in the early 90s, the Panasonic 3DO. There were many good games for the system even though it's success was short lived. Golf and NBA Championship Basketball roundvout there tip games. Pictures
- Best Nintendo Games of All Time
This article is about the top Nintendo video games ever. Super Mario Brothers, Zelda, Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are featured in this classic video game hub. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls, a quiz and commentary are listed here.
Rambo On The NES
Die Hard Trilogy
Actors in Games?
Video games have had actors playing the voices for years. Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and even Mark Wahlberg have had their voices used in the making of video games. Night Trap which was released for the Sega CD and the Panasonic 3DO was the first game to use live actors. Sports games use constant voices with play by play real time announcing.
Clips of Rocky Legends on PS2
© 2012 Buster Johnson