- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Arcade Games
Best Whac-A-Mole Arcade Games - The Top 5 Whac-A-Mole Arcade Games
Have fun with Whac-A-Mole Arcade Games
Arcade Games have unlimited charm for people of all ages, especially for kids. Thrill and entertainment of Arcade games have made them so popular among kids. An Arcade game based Whac-A-Mole game that is a fun for everyone usually comes with an electronic board, and four plastic hammers. Kids are supposed to whack the moles to get a score. These Whac-A-Mole games can be played by yourself or against people and keep the child busy for hours. A child can easily learn to follow directions and can develop reaction skills with these simple to play games. They can be purchased at many online stores that sell kids games. Here are some best Whac-A-Mole games that you may like to gift to your kid on a coming occasion.
Best Selling Whac-a-mole Arcade Games
The Top 5 Whac-a-mole Arcade Games
- Hasbro Whac-A-Mole: Hasbro Whac-A-Mole game is a blast to play and your kid will definitely enjoy playing the game. The fun pop-the-mole-back-into-his-hole game includes four electronic talking moles with attitude that light up and give sound cues and then whack away your mole to earn 100 points to win. This game can be played solo or with 2 or 4 players. Children can release their constrained aggression with this game that they can not otherwise do. Highly entertaining, easy to understand and perfect arcade game, if your child loves hitting things.
Whac-A-Mole Arcade game: A game that is based on classic arcade game, where moles pop out and you whack them. It features lights, sounds and lots of fun. This game is worth $14.99 and can be played against the clock or against a friend. It's a basic and very well built game. Children can learn colors and hand-eye coordination by playing this fun game. One has to earn bonus points smacking the middle mole - The player with the highest score will win the game!
- Whac a mole Tower: Whac-A-Mole Tower is a miniature version of the popular carnival game and three feet tall when fully assembled, once the three-piece hinged tower is built. It features goofy mole cartoons, electronic lights, bell sounds, and automatic scoring. Multiple players can play the game and children have the option of choosing from four different games. Your kids will love to play this sturdy game.
4. Electronic Interactive Whac a mole game: This game is fun for the whole family and without buying it you can not believe how much fun it turned out to be. You will find this game just like the arcade version. You have to select solo or two-player mode and can choose from three different games and five levels of speed. A totally blast game with no assembly required other than the two mallets.
5. Whack a mouse game: The gameincludes lights, sounds, multiple levels, pause function and LCD scoreboard. Whack-A-Mouse is the ideal size for your desk and is a great mid-day stress reliever. One can test his reflexes with this Whack-A-Mouse game. Best part of this game is that it is capable of keeping children's attention for a long time