Best board games for 4 year old boys
Here are some of the best board games for 4 year old boys including candyland, chutes and ladders, puzzles, sequence for kids, snakes and ladders, yahtzee and monopoly junior.
Board games for 4 year old:
Best board games for 4 year old boys:
1. Candyland dora the explorer: Candyland is one of the best board games for kids. Candyland features game board, deck of game cards, four character pawns such as Dora, Diego, Boots and backpack. Kids take a journey with Dora and her friends. The first player to reach the fiesta is the winner. Recommended age group is 3 to 6 years. This game is suited for 2 to 4 players. It requires no reading ability and only less counting skills. It teaches counting and color recognition.
2. Chutes and ladders board game: It is a classic up and down game for preschoolers. This game is suited for 2 or more players. Children jump ahead on ladders and slide back on the chutes. The game teaches young kids to recognize numbers and count up to 100. The recommended age group to play this game is 3 to 6. You have to spin the dial to begin and move that many squares. The first player to reach 100 is the winner.
3. Sequence for kids: Sequence for kids is a great game for younger kids. Game includes folding game board, 42 playing cards, and playing chips. The object of this game is to get 4 chips in a row. You can use a unicorn card to place your chips anywhere.
4. Puzzles: Kids love puzzles. Melissa and Doug puzzle includes 48 piece floor puzzle. This puzzle is crowded with marine life such as octopus, crab, fish and coral. Children can use the box picture to identify and place each of the pieces.
Monopoly board game:
5. Snakes and ladders: Snakes and ladders is a great board game for 4 year old kids. It is a easy game for kids and tons of fun. The game features game board, 4 player pieces and 1 dice. Snakes and ladders is similar to chutes and ladders board game. The aim of the player is to reach square 100. It is suited for 2 to 4 players. Recommended age is 4 years and up.
6. Yahtzee junior edition: Yahtzee junior is a great board game for 4 year old kids. It includes 5 die, game tokens, cup, and game board. Recommended age for this game is 4 years and up. It has the fun dice featuring all the kids favorite toy story or Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, pluto and Donald). You have to roll the dice and match your favorites to win this game. This game is fun for the whole family.
7. Monopoly junior edition: My 4 year old son love this game. This game is suited for 2 to 4 players. The game consists of 4 different plastic pawns that represents amusement park rides. Also there is 48 ticket booths with various colors such as blue,green, yellow and red. 12 ticket booths of each color. Plus you have game board, deck of 24 cards, money 1$, 2$, 3$, 4$ and
5$ and dice. Roll the dice and move the pawn that many spaces and follow the instructions you land on. It also helps kids to practice their math skills such as addition and subtraction.