Brave Frontier Guide: Tips, Units and Evolution List
Brave Frontier Guide Introduction
Brave Frontier is a turned based RPG/Breeding game. You get to collect units, make them stronger by evolving them. You then take them to battle and try to acquire stronger units. It reminds me of Pokémon, except that you are using cool looking anime characters.
Did you enjoy Brave Frontier?
There are primarily 6 elements in the game. They are Fire, Water, Thunder, Earth, Dark and Light. Each element is weak to another. Here is how it works:
- Fire is strong against Earth
- Earth is strong against Thunder
- Thunder is strong against Water
- Water is strong against Fire
- Light is strong against Dark
- Dark is strong against Light
This will help you in the long run as the dungeons in the game usually has 1 primary element in each area. If you can assemble a team that has an advantage over that element, then you will have an easier time fighting.
In Brave Frontier, units are part of your squad. You can manage your squad by selecting the "Manage Squad" option on the main menu. You can choose up to 5 units and also assign a leader to it.
At the start of the game, you get to select a good unit from any of the 4 elements(Water, Fire, Thunder and Earth). It all comes down to preference. I went with Selena(Water). They can later be evolved into their stronger forms.
Unit are assigned stars, which is the metric that tells you how strong it is. Right now, units can be from 1 star to 5 star. However, in future updates, you can go as high as 6 stars.
In this game, the only way to level your units is to fuse other units with it. If you use the same element units to fuse, you will get bonus 50% experience. Each unit also has a level cap.
- 1 Star - 12 or 15
- 2 Star - 30
- 3 Star - 40
- 4 Star - 60
- 5 Star - 80
As you can see, you will want to eventually get or evolve a unit into 5 stars. However, not all units can be evolved to 5 stars. Some will cap at 2/3/4 stars.
You can also summon units using Gems, which can be gotten from completing an area of a dungeon or in the PvP arena.
Everyday, there will be a special event that you can enter to get good items or zel. On the weekends, there is a good event called "The Golden Vault". You can collect Jewel Ghost/Kings/Gods that you can sell for a good amount of zel. As a beginner, it is very helpful.
If you need free experience to level your units quickly, do the following:
Start up the game
1. Go to "Social"
2. Click on "Special"
3. Tap on "Get a Metal God"
4. Enter the code "470696101"
5. Go to "Gifts"
6. Collect your Metal God
The Metal God gives you 50k experience(77k for dark units). It is a great way to get a kick start to power level your unit!!!
Evolving Your Units
In order to evolve your units, you will need some materials. Here are the materials you will be needing for various evolutions. Each unit will need that specific element to evolve. For example, if you have Thunder Eze, you will need Thunder Nymphs and Thunder Spirits to evolve.
- Elemental Nymphs - Found in Mistral and also Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 1
- Elemental Spirits - Found in Morgan and also Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 2
- Elemental Idols - Found in St Lamia and also Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 3
- Elemental Totems - Found in the appropriate Oasis of the Gods stage.
- Mimic and Bat Mimic - Found in Cave of Desire(Tuesday Event)
If you need a chart, you can see them at the bottom of the page and follow the link.
You also have a town where you can collect items, create good consumables and spheres. Let me break down the basics for you.
- Upgrades – This allows you to upgrade your primary structures such as items, mountain, music and more. Upgrading your building requires karma, which can be gotten from dungeon battles.
- Synthesis – This allows you to create consumable items such as cure to use in battles.
- Items – This lets you manage your items and fill up or equip your item inventory. You can store up to 5 different items. You cannot equip 2 or more of the same item at any given time.
- Spheres – This allows you to create spheres that gives bonus abilities or stats to your units.
- Music – You can unlock the music you hear in the game. This is the least important building.
- Mountain – Produces Provides Fang, Claw, Pelt, Stone and Eye resources when tapped.
- River - Produces Drop type resources when tapped.
- Forest - Produces Grass, Bone and Feather type resources when tapped.
- Farm - Produces Bug and Nut type resources when tapped.
There you have it guys. I will be adding more details when I get further into the game!
- Brave Frontier Unit Evolution List | Brave Frontier Guide: Tips and Walkthrough
This is a quick chart to look at if you want to know the Brave Frontier unit evolution results.
- Hello Hero Guide: Heroes, Boss Raids, Items and More!
Here is a brief guide for Hello Hero, a fun turned based game that has a slight similarity to Final Fantasy.
- Boom Beach Guide: Strategy and Tips
Here is a quick guide on SuperCell's newest game - Boom Beach. It is looking to be quite a hit just like Clash of Clans.
- Clash of Clans Guide for Beginners - Tips and Strate...
Here is a quick guide to succeeding in Clash of Clans!
- Castle Clash Guide: Walkthrough for Beginners
Castle Clash is a Moba and combat strategy game. Here are some basic tips that will help you throughout the game.
- League of Angels Guide for Beginners - Tips and Hints
This game is made by the makers of Wartune. I will be giving you a brief League of Angels guide. It is an MMO game and not a MOBA.