Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies "Der Riese" 3 Gun glitch
Call of Duty World at War Der Reise
This article will explain how to get three guns on the map pack der reise for the game mode Call of Duty Nazi zombies. This is not a mod or anything like that. It is simply a glitch in the game that can be exploited. This glitch has been around since its release last year and I doubt it will get patched. I know many people try to do the "box glitch" to try to get tons of weapons. This glitch is relatively easy to do,but the maximum amount of weapons you can get is three. One extra weapon can make quite a difference though. Imagine your whole team having three weapons! The nice thing about this glitch is that you only need yourself to do this. A lot of other glitches involve the need for other players to help you. This can be done completely solo which is obviously good.
• First you will need to activate all the teleport stations on the map. This always must be done as the glitch is done using the pack a punch upgrade station
• Some time during game play you will need to buy some bouncing Betties. Make sure you have at least one each round unless you think you are not going to do the glitch that round. This is important to have at least one cause many people forget there going to do the glitch and don't have any bouncing betties that round to perform the glitch. It costs 1000 points to buy bouncing betties
• Try to save a zombie (crawler) if you are going to do the glitch. You need enough time to do this glitch cause if you try to do it in between rounds you may get killed. Use molotovs,grenades, or some other explosives to make a crawler. If possible make a slow one.
Okay now you are setup for the three gun glitch. You only need to do this glitch one time to get three guns unless you die of course. However, if you want to upgrade all three of your guns there is something you need to do in order to attain all three guns. Now I will explain the three gun glitch.
1. Choose the gun you want to upgrade first and put it into the pack a punch.
2. Once you put it in the pack a punch hurry and run down the stairs and buy a kar 98 and run pack to the pack a punch. (Do this quickly and keep in mind holding a machine gun will slow you down)
3. Now before the gun disappears press the d-pad and quickly press x. Basically when your switching to your bouncing betties you trade it for the gun essentially. At least the game thinks so, but you will still have your bettie(s). You should press the x button as soon as you are switching to your bettie, but keep in mind if you have a machine gun wait longer cause it takes longer to switch. A lot of people make the mistake pressing x to quickly and lose there upgraded gun.
Now you know how to get three guns. You may not do it the first time don't worry you will get it. Just remember if you upgrade two weapons you will not be able to do the glitch later unless you have at least one weapon that is not upgraded.
So how do I upgrade all three weapons without losing one gun?
You do exactly the same thing except you do not need to buy a kar 98. You put the gun in the pack a punch and press the d-pad and as your switching to your betties press X. Don't forget to do this or you will lose a weapon.
A good combination is to upgrade a wanderwaffle, Ray Gun, and a good machine gun.
Modern Warfare 2 & World At War Articles
- Modern Warfare 2 Ground War for Ranking Up and some tips
- Modern Warfare 2 Search and Destroy tips
- Modern Warfare 2 Free for all tips
- Nazi Zombies Shi No Numa "Running Track strategy"
- Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies "Verruckt Generator Room Strategy"
- Modern Warefare 2 How to Beat "High Explosive" on veteran
- Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies Der Riese Teleporter B Strategy
- Call Of Duty Nazi Zombie tips for survival
- Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies Nacht der Untoten "Help Room Strategy"
- Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies Der Riese Catwalk Strategy
- Modern Warfare 2 UMP .45 The Swift Submachine Gun Class Setup
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 best killstreak setups