Cheap Xbox 360 Hard Drive
Buy an Xbox Hard Drive
For any gamer it is important that you have the best storage capabilities so that you can expand your downloadable content and overall gaming experience.
Microsoft offers three different sized hard drives for the Xbox 360- the 20 GB, 60 GB, and the 120 GB. Currently, they are trying to phase out the 20 GB hard drive to replace it with the 60 GB hard drive. But, it will still be available for sale by individuals.
The hard drive is what allows you to save your game progress, Xbox LIVE gamer profile, your game demos, and any soundtracks from your music collection. You can even save downloaded movies and TV shows from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on your hard drive. With all of this extra stuff, you want to make sure that you have the best hard drive for your needs, especially if you plan on storing original and retro games from the Xbox LIVE Arcade.
Personally, I would love the 120 GB hard drive, but they are a little pricey for me. Although, I was able to find a few cheaper Xbox hard drives available on eBay. I will probably purchase one soon, because they have preloaded game demos, videos, and other Xbox LIVE Arcade game trials.
Anyway, below you will find information about how to format your Xbox 360 hard drive, as well as several options for cheap Xbox hard drives. You will find new and used 20 GB hard drive, as well as 60 GB Xbox hard drives, and 120 GB Xbox hard drives.
Format your Xbox Hard Drive
Now that you are about to purchase your new Xbox 360 hard drive, you will want to make sure that you know how to format the hard drive.
If you need help formatting your Xbox hard drive, you can following the below instructions. Just make sure that you DO format your hard drive because you do not want to lose all of your information.
Make sure that you format your Xbox 360 hard drive before you get too far into your gaming play.
- Start your Xbox 360 without a disc.
- In the System section of the dashboard, select "Memory" in order to view the storage devices area.
- Now, select "Hard Drive" if you are ready to format your hard drive or any other storage device. Press the "Y" button on your controller.
- Next, in the "Device Options" area, select the "Format" option. You should receive the message- "This will delete all content on this device. Do you want to continue?"
- If you are ready to format your Xbox hard drive, or storage device, you want to select "Yes."