- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Toys for Kids
DIY: Leak Proof Water Blob
Three reasons why you should make one now.
- It's simple: Forget those complicated DIY summer projects. This one is easy to assemble and set up, and will be ready to use in no time.
- It's fun: Babies and kids will get hours of enjoyment out of it on those hot summer days. And the moms will be able to kick back, relax, and just watch them have fun.
- It's cheap: The water blog can be made for under $10.
Materials You'll need
- Painter's plastic
- A hose
- Duct Tape
- Optional dye and glitter
- Roll out your plastic and fold it in half to whatever size you want your water blob to be.
- Tape the three open sides with duct tape but leave a space for a hose to fit in to fill the pool.
- Optional: Add dye and/or glitter to the pool for an eye catching effect. You can also add water to the top of the blob for kids to splash around on.
- It really is that simple. :)