- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games
How to Delete or Reset Candy Crush, Farmville or Zynga Games on Facebook
If you play Frontierville, Farmville, Cafe World or any of the other countless games by Zynga, you may have wondered how you can reset your game to level one.
Some games offer special rewards that you may have missed out on or you just want to start again from scratch because you want to try a different approach to levelling. Or maybe you're sick of hearing about the game and just want to delete it completely.
No matter what you're reason, you've decided that you want to reset or delete your game. The following information will provide you with information on doing both, based on a lot of research. Other than the ways listed below, there are currently no other ways to reset or delete your game.
How to Delete or Block Zynga Games
- Visit the page of the game application, scroll to the bottom left and click Remove Application.
- Click the Account button in the top right hand corner then Application Settings. Locate the game on the list provided and click on the X beside it.
- Click the Account button in the top right hand corner then Privacy Settings. At the bottom of the page visit Block Lists. From here you can block application invites from certain friends.
- On the feed on your main page, click the X at top right and you'll have an option to block all feed messages from that application.
- In your game requests section, click 'Block application name' and you'll be able to block invites from that game.
How to Reset a Zynga game to Level One
This is a common question and as of right now, there is only one way to reset your game to level one:
- Remove the application for ninety days. After this time, all the information related to your game will be reset. However if you use the game again during the ninety days the time will be reset.
- Delete your entire account (takes two weeks) and recreate it.
- Open a new account.
Ways that won't reset your Zynga game.
None of these things will reset your Zynga game (or most other facebook games).
- Removing the game.
- Reporting the game.
- Deactivating your account.
- Beginning the account deletion process then stopping it.