- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Devil hunter walkthrough (levels 21-30)
More challenging levels:
This is the 3-rd part of the walkthrough for Devil Hunter.
(A good physics puzzle game for Android)
This part lists the best way to pass levels 21-30.
The game is worth your half dozen hours of play and let's hope EZJoy will make more levels soon ;)
Not hard at all but may need 2-3 replays.
- Let the left 2 devils collect the star and then blow the bubble.
- The bomb will ignite when it hits them and when they die the whole bar will start weighting to right.
- Blow the second bubble in such a fashion that the flying bomb will not hit the bar at all or will hit the far edge of the bar (if you hit the bar too early, the bomb will ignite and blow before it reaches the 3-rd devil.
If you time it right, the second bomb will reach the 3-rd devil when it collects the second star.
If you got both of them, you finish with 3 stars.
Not hard. You may still fail, because you have only one try :)
- Release the eye
- Release the bubble
- Blow the bubble and the bomb will ignite.
- When the timer is showing 1, release the spiked hammer.
They all die in one slash.
Score 90+ and you have 3 stars.
Looks easy, but I've replayed it 10 times.
- Release the bubble from the chain and hope it will manage to fall in the right alcove. If it does not - replay.
- Blow the left bubble so it kills one of the devils.
- Blow the right bubble so it kills the other devil.
Score 93+ for 3 stars.
Don't rush this level, you have a star.
- Blow the chained bubble when it is almost completed swinging left.
- DON'T blow the second bubble yet :)
- Let them all fall in the left hole.
- When the green devil is falling, blow the second bubble.
The star is collected with almost 100% chance.
Score of 105+ secures 3 stars.
Nothing complex in this level.
- Cut chain to Swing right
- Cut chain to Swing more to the left
- Kill left devil when the spike trap is facing him
- Repeat for the nurse devil.
Scoring 91+ gives 3 stars.
This one is a bit tricky.
- Release the bomb.
- When the timer goes to 1, release the 2-nd bomb.
- First one blows and kicks the bar to the left.
- The second bomb riccochéts on the bar and also ignites before landing on the green demon.
- Wait for the bar to swing to the right and blow the bubble.
If you time everything right, the spoon devil will grab the star (and the spike).
If you don't - either the bomb will not kill the green devil or the spoon devil will be stuck below the bar.
You can't pass this level with less than 3 stars except if you are wa-a-a-a-a-y too slow.
Really - nothing hard. You just need to release the boxes precisely over the moving cart.
- Blow the bubble.
- Pile the boxes and the spikes in the end.
- Devil pumpkin dies with a "squee" (or "squash" :) )
- The end.
90+ = 3 stars.
This one stinks.
If you are not precise - you can't pass it at all.
- Release the right bubble
- Blow any of the eyes so it ignites the bomb.
- The explosion below the eye will push the devil up. When it is on top and starts falling back down - blow the bubble. (if you aim it right, the devil will push the skeletal devil and riccochét over its head towards the left star)
- (the worst tricky part) Release the nurse demon and immediately send a shockwave by blowing the bubble (5). If you aim it right, the nurse will hit the blue devil and jump on his head towards the star.
I replayed this level more than 50 times to get both stars. It is far from easy.
- Release the brick
- Send a bubble to the right. I've received the best results when the right bar was pointing 3 AM.
- Send the other bubble to the right. I think left bar pointing 4 or 5 AM is a good release time.
If you manage to put both bubbles in the devil channel below, you need to time the pushes.
If you hit the 1-st bubble precise enough, it will push the devils almost halfway to the middle and by blowing it, the left 2 devils will die.
The second bubble needs to enter the channel with good speed or you fail.
If you don't manage to push the 2-nd bubble at least to the brick - you will fail.
Good luck! You are going to need it ;(
Well ... I wish I can tell NOT hard, but it took me some head scratching until I got it right.
Abandon the left hexagrams entirely. No way you can manage to push the skeleton devil down that way. It rolls and jumps, and never stops on anything. (if you manage to do it - leave me a message (down in the comments) and I will repaint another walkthrough of this level.
Just keep pressing them in the order I've shown.
Score 75+ = 3 stars.
And the next part is here:
- Devil hunter walkthrough (levels 31-40)
Next part of the walkthrough