Dragon Age inquisition
Dragon age inquisition, remember that name, and Biowere, remember not have anything whit them.
This game will be a real inquisition for you and your nerves, and serious mental problem, it will leave you wondering, why why why this happened, especially if you are xbox 360 owner.
Let me elaborate this, this is the pain you will need to fell in order to find out that you cant play this game.
First, if you are common player, you will see on the internet, O new Dragon age game, OMG, i must get this for my xbox 360, and than you will go and by game, look at that, i will play this all they long.
Than you will go home and see disc 1 and disc 2, and you will say, let me install this on my 16 GB USB, and you will put your disc 1 in tho the xbox drive, the picture of the game will show up, and you will hit play.
Well, this is your first big mistake. You will be presented with black screen, and you will need to restart your console.
Than you will find on internet that you need to insert disc 2 first, and than after game load and ask you to insert disc 1 in order to install, but that is only the beginning of the inquisition and problems.
This is the point where you find out that in order to play this game you will need first to install game, and you cant install on USB, only to HDD.
Then you will go and buy Microsoft over priced HDD, and try all over again, insert disc 2, than insert disc 1, than miracle, the game starts installation, incredible is it.
But, wait, at about 80% new message, in order to install this game you will need 7.1 GB free space, please select a device, what, but my HDD have 200GB free space, this cant be.
No, it is not a joke, it is real, you cant install and cant play this crazy game. Now you will need to repeat all steps above again and again, hopping that installation will finish, loosing your mind and brain functions.
And after 2-3 days, when you finish installing your game you will find out that do not need and cant install disc 2, you only need to install disc 1, and insert disc 2 in to the xbox drive in order to play game.
But sadly that is not all, 90% of you wont even be able to install game on HDD, and remaining 10% of lucky ones, will be presented with horrors, disc full load and HDD load sounds, compared to jet plane. and that is a joke for the in game problems.
At some point game will crash, with message, unsupported disc error, and by by all your game progress, now start all over again, your deadliest opponent in this game, is disc error, deadlier than dragons.
So run for your life, run Forest run!
Dragon Age GP
Rate Dragon Age Inquisition
And just to mention, the game wont prompt you 7.1 GB need for installation, if you start installation again, or even install bunch of games on HDD. The error will always be at 80% installing your content disc.
Is it a bird, is it a plain, no it is a bug, crazy bug that i personally cant believe that they could miss, how the hell they installed this, i do not know, guess they was lucky ones, or unlucky, the time will tel.
My frustration with this game is epic, more epic than Witcher 3, if you want to by this and lose your nerves, go by it, you are warned about this Bioware failure.
The PC version is another set of bugs, restrictions and limitations. No one will be happy with this, not even them, people will return this game, and forget about Bioware for good.
System requirements Minimum for PC
CPU:InfoCPU Speed:AMD quad core CPU @ 2.5 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz
OS:Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bit
Video Card:512 MB, AMD Radeon HD 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Free Disk Space:26 GB
Recommended for PC
CPU:InfoCPU Speed:AMD six core CPU @ 3.2 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 3.0 GHz
OS:Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bitVideo Card:2 GB, AMD Radeon HD 7870 or R9 270, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Free Disk Space:26 GB
This is how you will fell about inqusition
After 2-3 months trying to install inquisition, you will have this face.