Evolve/Call of Duty Advanced Warfare/DiabloIII UEE PlayStation 4
These are some good games to play though I only had some previews and demos they look solid, action packed great frame rates with the PlayStation 4, there are many more titles that looks amazing but I have decided to start with those that people really want to see here in South Africa and other countries with a short survey I did after releasing A Must Get Game list that contain all my pre orders.
In a savage world of man vs nature, are you the hunter or the hunted? The creators of Left 4 Dead, Turtle Rock Studios, bring you Evolve, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, player-controlled monster.
Stalk your prey, execute your attack and prove you are the apex predator in adrenaline-pumping 4V1 matches.
I felt the same after realizing its multiplayer but not any type but 4 vs 1 or 1 vs 4, Instead of a new Left 4 Dead this will have to do and yet since its the creators of Left 4 Dead this could have been predictable.
Evolve PlayStation 4 Screen ShotsClick thumbnail to view full-size
So you might think how does this work 4 against one or the other way around, sounds a little unfair but i can tell you its not in a way its actually a great idea made reality, the game play is smart and everything that comes with it.
You have an option to play as the hunter or the hunted, playing as the hunter you can invite three more friends to hunt a creature, or you can play as the creature and hunt the hunters yes this still might seem hard but each one is effective to the other one giving both Action and survival with some stealth.
Playing as the hunters you have a wide range of weaponry to select from that could be effective or useless.
Playing as a creature you have a wide range of attacks and skills, each one different from the other, meaning some can change the game play and other will be less useful in combat situations. you can select a wide range of creatures to play with in Evolve.
There is really nothing unfair as the creatures are stronger then the 4 players they to come with different weaknesses and more.
Here is some more info that might just consider you to buy this tittle, really it isn't a bad game from what i have seen.
- 4V1 - Grab three friends and hunt the monster or stalk the humans as the evolving beast. Whichever side you choose, you will have access to powerful weapons and abilities that deliver balanced, competitive gameplay.
- Hunt Together or Die Alone - Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster.
- Beast of Prey - As the monster - the lone predator - you are the boss battle. Use savage abilities and an animal sense to wreak havoc, kill the humans and prove you are the dominant species.
- Savage Planet - Neither flora nor fauna are friendly on planet Shear. Fall victim to natural hazards or use them strategically against your prey.
- Character Customization- Level up to unlock new upgrades, skins and perks for your favorite class: hunter or monster. Earn your infamy on the leaderboards and become the apex predator
Evolve game play trailer
Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Advanced WarfareClick thumbnail to view full-size
Call of Duty :Advanced Warfare gameplay
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Not sure to expect from Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare yet, from what i have seen the game looks epic, the graphics and destruction can't be compared to Battlefield yet, but at least the story and campaign seems interesting and fun where Battlefield seems to fail in.
With new modern technology you will jump into new state of the art weaponry including battle suits, with online multiplayer it will define great battles over large maps and modes.
From the direction taken to to future this will defiantly define Warfare, with the graphics all stable and looking better then ever.
- An Advanced World: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences. In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war. And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
- An Advanced Soldier: Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization. The introduction of this game play mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and vertical through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and bio mechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed. With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamer's play Call of Duty across all modes.
- An Advanced Arsenal: Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hover bikes and highly specialized drones. Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new game play dynamics. With exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves with every firefight.
Diablo III:Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
Diablo III:Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
Everyone has played Diablo 3 or i am sure most of you did that owned the PlayStation 3 yes PC to but the experienced felt better on the PlayStation 3 yes i can't believe i am saying that since i love my PC to game.
You would expect little changes in the PlayStation 4 version but this is where you are wrong enough is added to call this a better repack then most other Ps3 games that are transferred to Ps4.
Over 13 million players have battled the demonic hordes of Diablo III.Now, it's your turn to join the crusade and take up arms against the enemies of the mortal realms. This Ultimate Evil Edition contains both Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion set, together in one definitive volume. So stand ready; something wicked this way comes.
The defeat of Diablo, Lord of Terror, should have given rise to an age of hope. Instead, it has drawn out a shadowy being of immense power whose malevolent purpose has yet to be revealed. Reaper of Souls, the upcoming expansion to Blizzard Entertainment's epic action RPG Diablo III, opens a dark and terrifying new chapter in the ongoing conflict over the mortal realm of Sanctuary.
Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, vanished long ago. In Reaper of Souls, he returns as the Angel of Death and seizes the Black Soulstone, which contains the essence of the Prime Evil. Should this dark power be unleashed upon the world, the results would be catastrophic.
Fortunately, a new hero is ready to join the cause and bring Malthael to justice-the Crusader. Clad in massive armor and bearing an impenetrable shield, this new playable class charges into battle wielding a range of cruel and punishing weapons and employing powerful battle magic to strengthen allies and weaken foes. A natural walking tank, the Crusader adds might and versatility to any party of adventurers.
It includes a lot more it isn't just a campaign expansion with a few levels extra, this edition creates mostly everything important new.
- Act V continues the story where it left off in Diablo III, taking players through the legendary city of Westmarch to the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress.
- Level cap increased to 70, enabling players to reach new heights of power.
- The Crusader enters the fray, joining ranks with the Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard.
- New spells and abilities for each of the game's five original heroes.
- Redesigned loot system drops 'fewer, but better' items, rewarding players with useful upgrades.
- Collect rare items of unprecedented power, including game-changing Legendary.
- Customize your hero's appearance and augment your items' power with a new artisan,the Mystic.
- Upgrades to Diablo III's Paragon progression system add even more end-game character advancement and replayability.
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary's heroes.
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all way points are unlocked so players can do battle in any setting.
- Engage in Loot Runs to test your mettle in 10-20 minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses.
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges.
- Connect with your allies like never before with all-new updates to Diablo III's social system, including Clans and Groups.
© 2014 Phillip Grobler