- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
FIFA 18 Australia Squad
Now that Australia has qualified for the world cup its time to create a strong team that can help you win division titles on Ultimate Team!
This team takes into account of the in-game skills and stats of the player as well as their actual performance in real life. See below
- Goalkeeper: Matt Ryan, has been in excellent form with Brighton. He has been considered one of the best keepers for the club and is 100% the best keeper for the World Cup.
- Left Back: Aziz Behich, in the past few months has scored 5 goals for his local club in Turkey. He has fantastic stats for a left back who can be deployed for both attacking and defending.
- Left CB: Bailey Wright (Captain), in the past week captained his team to victory against Manchester United in the League Cup and will now face Manchester City in the semi-finals.
- Right CB: Milos Degenek, has been playing decent for the national team. He would be a solid defender for your ultimate team with good pace, defense and physical in the high 60s and 70s. Trent Sainsbury would be the 1st choice CB for the national team but is unavailable on Ultimate team.
- Right Back: Josh Risdon, is the best Australian RB on Fifa Ultimate Team. He has not played many matches for the national team but would be a good player that can drop back in the case of a counter attack.
- Left CM: Aaron Mooy, is the highest rated player in the Australian squad and he deserves it! Scores 2 fantastic goals for his club in the Premier League over the Christmas period. Every key stat is in the 60s and 70s and is one an underrated player in Ultimate Team given his market value. He is critical for Australia to progress to the next stage of the world cup.
- Right CM: Jackson Irvine, hasn't had an amazing start with Hull city, but give him time and it wont be long until you see him getting promoted to the Premier League. Again having solid stats in the 60s and 70s like Mooy.
- Left CAM: James Troisi, scored the winner for Australia in the Asian cup. Have him picked for the left side because his preferred foot is his left foot. It would be nice if he had a bit more pace, but it is made up with his good level of passing and dribbling to connect with Jamie Maclaren.
- Centre CAM: Tom Rogic, has not been seen on the first team sheet or bench with Celtic since the Socceroos qualified for the World Cup. Nonetheless he still has good enough pace, shooting and dribbling to be on your ultimate team. Its disappointing that he no longer has 4 star skill moves like in Fifa 16 and 17.
- Right CAM: Mat Leckie, is the fastest player in the squad with 93 pace. As every Fifa player knows pace is a big factor! Since Leckie's preferred foot is his right it would be a good idea to have him playing on the right side, even though his card has him as a left mid. He had a great start to the season with 4 goals at Hertha Berlin and would be fantastic to see him continue.
- Striker: Jamie Maclaren, is the second fastest player in the squad behind Leckie with 86 pace. He had a great season in the A-League but hasn't been able to score goals with his new 2nd Tier German club Darmstadt. He would be a better choice over the slower but more physical Tomi Juric.
- Manager: Graham Arnold, or any Australian coach that is based in the A-league. To get the 100 chemistry it is very important that the coach is Australian as most of the players in the squad play abroad.
- Mitch Langerak as 2nd choice keeper.
- Rhys Williams as a backup CB. He still has good stats for a CB even though he hasn't been healthy for the National Team.
- Second choice CM would be Mark Milligan who has been pivotal for Australia's world cup qualifying campaign.
- Would have the Master Jedi (Mile Jedinak) as backup to support the two centre backs. Mile would also be fantastic for taking powerful free kicks as well as challenging headers.
- You can always count on Tim Cahill to be in the mix and come on as a super Sub.
- Tomi Juric as backup Striker.
- Craig Goodwin Has enough pace to be used on the flanks. He has scored a couple of goals for his club Sparta Rotterdam this season.