- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
FIFA 18 USA Squad
Unfortunately USA did not qualify for the 2018 World Cup by finishing 5th in the Concacaf qualifiers. This USA squad on Ultimate Team is stronger on the right side than left side both offensively and defensively. See below
- Goalkeeper: Tim Howrd, has made 25 appearances for Colorado this season. The ex Everton keeper has all his stats except for speed in the 70s.
- Left Back: DeMarcus Beasley, has passing, shooting, physical, defending and dribbling all in the 60s. It is also worth highlighting his 79 pace.
- Left CB: John Brooks, is the highest rated player in the squad (80), has 74 pace, 81 defending and 77 physical. Placing Brooks as left CB is more advantages as his preferred foot is his left.
- Right CB: Matt Besler, has already made 4 assists for Sporting Kansas City this season. His strengths are 74 pace, 73 defending and 75 physical.
- Right Back: Timmy Chandler, has good overall stats for a right back with 81 physical being his strongest asset. Chandler has made a couple of assists for Frankfurt in the Bundesliga with 11 appearances.
- CDM: Michael Bradley (captain), is a good choice CDM in front of the two centre backs. All his stats are in the 60s and 70s and has appeared in every game this season for Toronto FC and won Group East in the MLS.
- LM: Fabian Johnson, has had a decent season with Borussia Monchengladbach scoring 1 goal after 9 appearances. Great looking card with 87 pace, 76 passing and 78 dribbling.
- RM: Christian Pulisic, is the inform player in the team with 3 goals and 1 assist this season at German Giants Borussia Dortmund. The 19 years is likely to get an upgrade on FIFA 19 and more appearances for the USA National Team.
- CAM: Clint Dempsey, had a fantastic season with Seattle scoring 15 goals! He is unfortunately not fast but can score from anywhere and with any foot as he has both 4 star weak foot and skill moves. His team finished 2nd on the table for Group West in the MLS and unfortunately lost in the final against Toronto.
- Left Striker: Jozy Altidore, also had a great season scoring 17 goals for Toronto FC. Have chosen him as left striker due to his 4 star weak foot. 75 shooting and 85 physical allows you to hold up the ball and link up with Bobby Wood.
- Right Striker: Bobby Wood, is great on the counter with 85 pace and can be used as a outlet for running down the flanks and swinging crosses towards Jozy Altidore.
- Manager: Enochs or any manager with USA Nationality to boost the team chemistry.
Bench (from left to right):
- Ike Opara is a good CB if you are lacking the pace defensively or getting caught out on the counter attack with 84 pace.
- DeAndre Yedlin is the fastest player in the squad with 93 pace. Unfortunately he does not make the first team due to his 66 defending.
- Darlington Nagbe can be used as a good replacement for both Jonhson and Pulisic with 87 pace and 80 dribbling.
- Bill Hamid is the 2nd best USA keeper behind Tim Howard.
- Geoff Cameron can be used as a backup CDM with 78 defending and 77 physical.
- Matt Hedges is significantly more slower than Opara with 54 pace but has very good physical and defensive stats.
- Gyasi Zardes is a good replacement for Wood with 86 pace. He also has 4 star skills and weak foot and therefore can be used as a replacement for Dempsey.