Fifa 11 Ultimate Team New Features Update
On February 17th 2011 in a remarkable twist to the fifa ultimate team series Ea Sports have announced that they will be making a huge update available to all of us eager ultimate team players,there are a few normal glitch fixes and fixes to make the game-play slightly better but better than that there are Two huge new features available that are so good it is going to be nearly like having a new ultimate team game.It makes you wonder just how good the next fifa 12 ultimate team will be,Below i will list the two features and give you my opinion on them and how well they be received and also how they may work as not all the details are clear right now.All i know is it looks pretty good and will definitely draw back some fans like me who got a bit bored with the game.
- Five player photo's have been fixed (Not sure who yet)
- Tournament Progression bugs have been fixed and should help us all out
- Few missing sound effects have been replaced and sorted
- The apply items panel has been renovated to make navigation a little easier
- New animations for the subs bench
- Purchase price for items in the store are more clearly marked
- Two new tutorials
Fixes I Have Been Looking Forward Too
- Auction search now remembers your last search if you change menus (Thank god)
- New minimum bid increase value on auctions as the price gets higher
- Player items bio screen displays the price you paid to buy an item
- Scroll speed improvements on auction pricing (Yes)
- Relist auctions now remember the last price you listed at
- Fixed online match option to power passing assistance always off
- Quick navigation formation changes on the squad screen
- Improved menu navigation hierarchy
The two improvements that have been added to the update are pretty good and I'm quite pleased with them,they are good enough to have been added to a whole new ultimate team the first one is Play a friend challenge the ability to be able to play your friends team even when they are not online,You can basically start playing fifa and and take on your friends teams which will be controlled by the computer and then when you have finished the game the results are recorded so the next time your friend logs on they can see how you did and any messages you left with the result and then play the challenge themselves or simply challenge you to a live match to see how they might fare when your in control.Cant wait to see this in action,plus you get to look at your friends teams and have a good old nose around.
This is the one i am excited about and yes i realise that's going a bit overboard but i am a statistician at heart and cant wait to get going with the stats on the online leader-board.Not an awful lot has been released about this apart from one picture which i will show below.As far as it is possible to see it looks like the leader-boards contain your Rank (how this is worked out im not sure) and your team badge,hopefully there might be an option to make your own badges,plus your gamer-tag and trading profit,this all looks good but i believe there are more options for your leader-board than just those all though they are pretty good on their own,now i can prove how much i make from trading.You can i believe also compare the value of your team against anyone on your friends list which is a good way of keeping the interest in buying and building your team going.Not only that but you can also see how many coins you have earned from playing and compare with your friends.
Well this has once again managed to increase my love for fifa ultimate team and i cant wait for the new features to be available in just over a weeks time,i love the leader-board idea and in fact it was on my fifa 12 ultimate team wish-list,it means that people will be able to see that i don't play much and just trade,although that has recently changed and i now play a bit more and trade a bit less,think its got something to do with the poor market.Still good update and i look forward to seeing you all on there.