- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance game
The game was released in North America in November 2002. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance is expanded and revised version of the Mortal Kombat series with an all-new equipments (engines) taking the revenge and performs the punishing moves that will reward long-time fans of the franchise as well as next-generation game lovers. The characters involved in Mortal Kombat deadly alliance are Mortal kombats( kano, sub-zero, kitana, reptiles), kung lao, lui kang, johny cage, shang tsung and sonya blade. Each character has three different fighting stylesconsisting of two martial arts and one weapon except Blaze and Mokap instead they have three martial arts and no weapon.
Requirements: No special requirements.
Memory blocks: 1 block
Multiplayer function: Minimum player – 1
Maximum player – 2
Memory card will be supported by Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.
- Completely new multiple move set fighting system
- 3d movement of new characters
- Each character has several special actions to attack during battles.
- Selectively change move-sets during a match
- Over 20 interactive environments
- Intense hand-to-hand and special-weapon combat.
- Secret hidden moves and combinations with deadly body blows and fatalities