- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands game
System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium D@2.6 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 + / Intel Core 2 Duo@2.66Ghz
RAM: 1-2 Gb
Hard disk: 8 Gb free
Video Memory: 256-512Mb
Video card: nVidia Geforce 6800 / ATI Radeon X1600
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Network: 128 kbps Broadband Internet Connection
Keyboard, Mouse, DVD ROM drive
How to play:
- Time given to you is just 8 minutes and before time runs out, Navigate the dungeon and stop Vizier!
- To move the prince in all direction, use arrow keys.
- To pick up the items to fight, use the shift key.
- To walk, hold the shift key and press the arrow which allows the prince to walk slowly on edges and to overcome the spikes.
- To perform standing forward jump, use(Up+Left or Right key) or Space.
- When you are attacked, press Up to block attacks and Down to put down your sword away so that you can escape.
Review of Prince of Persia
- Prodigious abilities to a not yet seen level
- the course of epic wow moments
- unparalleled mastery over his environment
- powered by the Anvil Engine used for Assassin's Creed
- the Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince