- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
How To Play Angry Birds Game
Angry Birds Game
Play the Angry Birds Game on Google + and on Google Chrome free!
200 million people a month play games online at Facebook.
Google+ say their site has better quality features and more security and privacy for its users. I have been using it for a while now and I agree that it has some great new features too.
Facebook currently have 85 games available for their users online. Google+ Games will only have 16 at the start.
How to Play
I love playing this game because there are so many different aspects to it.
When the game opens for play you see a structure that is protecting pigs. It can be made of wood, concrete, glass and a combination of these. The birds are waiting beside a sling shot. The player gets to fire the birds towards the structure to demolish it in order to kill the pigs.
If you manage to kill the pigs then you are automatically sent to the next structure. It does not sound very interesting but believe me it is.
Each bird has a different identity. They are a different color, sound and strength. The first bird you come across is red. This character is hilarious when it knocks into the wall of wood, glass or cement.
I love the sounds of the crashing hideouts of the pigs. The sounds of these are exactly like the real thing. Then you have the poor bird getting hurt if a concrete slab or piece of heavy glass lands on it. But it sounds so funny too. The red bird has a number of exclamations when this happens.
He will say Ouch when he hits something and if it falls and hits the bird again he goes Ouch in a different pitch. If the bird falls from the top of a brick, glass or wooden wall the we hear it going ouch, ohhh and arghh as it bounces off them.
It is hard to explain how funny this sounds but it is! The yellow birds are very impatient to get to knock down the structures and kill the pigs. They fight when they are waiting their turn at the sling shot screaming at each other to
'Get out of the Way!'
Then you have the pigs. If the birds miss them then the pigs are smug and smile and laugh. But if they get hit a tiny bit by the falling wood etc they do not like that and let you know. Hit them harder and give them two black eyes and they are not amused
If you still can not get the blocks to kill them but hurt them even more then the graphics are great. The birds have will have two black eyes, a red face and their tongue hanging out with their eyes rolling. It really does look so funny and awesome!
When the player does get the birds to kill them the pigs explode! There are lots more sound effects during the game that make it so realistic. I love it when the glass crashes to the ground especially when I get to knock a few slabs at a time, the sound is completely realistic. This is also true for the sound of the crashing concrete and wood.
Knocking Down the Structure to Kill the Pigs
Now this is something else. The player can fire the birds in the slingshot and just use brute force. Depending on what level you are at you get a different amount of birds and a simple or harder structure to knock down.
The wood, glass and concrete slabs will fall and the pigs will be killed. Once you are playing for a while you will notice that each structure has a weak point. Hit it in either one spot or two and the whole thing comes crashing down in spectacular fashion.
Everything explodes and the sounds effects are really fun. The structure are designed with physics in mind. Each structure is designed so that if the player is aware which block to hit then they can knock things down all at once, kill the pigs and advance quickly to the higher levels.
Here you get harder structures to attack, the pigs are stronger and more arrogant but the birds get extra powers. The sound effects are better too. I could go on for ever about this game but I could never do it justice here. You really should have a go at playing the game to see how awesome it is!
Below I have outlined the rules of the game to give you some idea of how it plays.
- The player has control of the angry birds. The birds are angry because the pigs have stolen their eggs. The pigs live in strong houses protected by glass, wood and concrete slabs and are hiding the eggs there.
- The object of the game is for the player to get the birds to attack the green pigs, kill them and retrieve the eggs.
- The birds are flung towards the pigs by the means of a slingshot. On the lower levels of the game there is only one type of bird, the red one.
- But the pigs are small and weak so once the player is able to accurately aim and hit the pig or their structure it will fall down and the pigs are killed.
- Some of the angry birds have other fighting abilities and are therefore different colors. The white bird has bombs that are in the shape of eggs.
- A blue bird has the ability to become three birds. The black bird can explode on impact.
- The pigs also change as the levels in the game progress. The pigs become larger and stronger. Some even become cleverer at hiding when they wear a crown.
- Points are scored on each level. The player gains points for birds that have not been killed and points for the pigs that have been killed.
- Any damage to the houses etc also scores points. These points are then turned in to stars depending on the amount won.
If you use Google Chrome and go into Applications, then Games you can also play the game free online and offline.
Over 100 million users are signing up to Google + every day. They can now play 16 of their favorite games free. The very popular game called Angry Birds can be played here too.
- Angry Birds
- Zynga Poker
- Bejeweled Blitz
- Bubble Island
- City of Wonder
- Collapse! Blast
- Crime City
- Diamond Dash
- Dragon Age Legends
- Dragons of Atlantic
- Edge World
- Monster World
- Wild Ones
- Zombie Lane
Google Plus has launched its games on a separate platform with their own page. This means that a Google+ user who does not play the games will not have to put up with constant updates from their friends that do.
As Vic Gundotra the Google Senior Vice President in Engineering said: 'That means giving you control over when you see games, how you play them and with whom you share your experiences.
It has over 8 Million 'Likes' on Facebook so there are a lot of people enjoying it right now.