Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Something Sensible
Location: Franklin's house
Unlocked After: The Big Score
Franklin's made the decision. Trevor, the man with the plan, the guy who kills first and almost never take names, except perhaps when he's in the mood, has to go. Franklin doesn't like it, but some things just have to be done - and Michael, mentor to the end, happens to agree. Prepare for the painful end of one Trevor Philips...
... but don't expect him to go down easy.
Note: Do NOT play this mission first when you get the chance, assuming you want to continue playing as all three characters in the post-game content. If you do, you will - as far as I know - forever lose the ability to play as Trevor. Choose 'Deathwish' first, then play this mission as a Replay. You've been warned!
(Seriously. I did this by accident. Now my Trevor is dead. GAH!)
- Head to Franklin's house. The waypoint is inside.
- You'll now have a choice as to your path through the next mission. Choose 'Kill Trevor' to get this mission.
- Call up Trevor. He'll settle for meeting Franklin at El Burro Heights. Next he'll call Michael for some backup.
- Head to El Burro Heights. You're headed down to the south coast so this is a long drive. Try not to ding yourself up too much on the way - you'll need your ride in prime condition. Make sure it's Franklin's motorcycle.
- Watch the cut scene. Ohhh, this can't end well.
Yep, you have to chase Trevor down. This is not easy: he moves extremely fast in his truck, and he chooses some weird paths to get around. Tips? Tips.
- Watch where Trevor's going on the map as well as on the bike. He drives offroad, takes steep turns, and will head into oncoming traffic early in the chase. If you lose him once, your run is probably over.
- Keep your finger on the special ability sticks at all time. You're swerving through some extremely hairy traffic on this one, and you do not want to crash into anyone.
- Don't worry about catching Trevor. Just keep up with him. You won't stop this lunatic on the road - he has to stop first.
- For that matter, don't bother shooting at his truck. It won't work.
- For the most part you want to stay on Trevor's trail the whole way. Once you get into the hills, though, you can play it a bit safer by going offroad and driving along the hills. So long as you keep on his tail in general you won't lose him.
Once you geta message from Michael, drive just a bit further into the oil fields. A cut scene will jump in, and, well… take the shot. That'll do it.
Gold Medal Completion
Judas! - Kill Trevor. Pretty… pretty straightforward.