- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games
Halo 3 mods xbox
There must be a few thousand people modding Halo 3. Everyone wants to know how to do it, and so do I. I see these amazing maps that have been modded, and you can play those by going on to bungie.net and creating your windows ID. The thing that bugs me is that nobody will tell me how to make my smg's shoot rockets and make my warthogs fly. When you finally find a friend on xbox live who has these things, they never have anything good. This blog is for people who have any information on how to easily accomplish Halo 3 modding, and for anyone who has any creative ideas on how these mods could be put to use. In the the past three years that I have been playing the Halo games, i have developed multiple ideas, and im sure that there are many more out there. Here are some of my latest ideas...
- The ability to drive a vehicle through object that you create in forge. This would create hours of good fun for anyone willing to play the game correctly.
- Singleshot / Automatic battle rifles (I have a feeling that this has already been done... If you have any information on this, please share.)
- Automatic shooting with a sniper rifle (I have already seen this done, but only in Halo 3.)
- Ability to fly???
- To change the colors/designs of guns or objects in the game.
If you have any ideas or information, please write!
Modded Maps Straight From Bungie.net!
- Go to www.bungie.net
- Click "Sign in" at the top right of the home page.
- Your username and password will be the same as the ones you used to activate your xbox live account.
- Once you have logged in, you should see your personal halo 2/ halo 3/ and halo odst profiles.
- Click "Online Stats" tab
- Click "Community Files" tab
- Click "Map Variants" tab
- Once here, type whatever you want into the search bar, exp: Mods, and you will see many squiggly boxes with the pictures of the maps inside.
- Click "Download to Halo 3" next to the picture of the map you want.
- Go on your xbox and enjoy.
Best Place to Get Mods
- Bungie.net : You can\'t have our Recon
Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie Studios, the developer of Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers.
- h3mod - Halo 3 Modding, Halo 2 modding, Halo 3 Stat Signatures, Bridging, Xbox 360 Modding.
H3mod,the future of halo modding. Get your Halo 3 Stats Signature for free.