- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Hello Kitty Mania: Craziest Hello Kitty Stuff You've Ever Seen!
Hello Kitty Is Everywhere!
I'm sure we all know who Hello Kitty is. She is one of the most famous cat icons in this world created by a Japanese company called Sanrio. Now, I love Hello Kitty as much as the next girl: A cute kitty with no visible mouth, what's not to love? However, I wondered if there were people out there with real Hello Kitty addictions not dissimilar to other collectible addictions!
Now I know what you are thinking, "I've seen Hello Kitty clothing, doll collections, chairs, tattoos, toys and cellphones, what more do I need to see?" Although I'm sure we've all seen the requisite, ubiquitous Hello Kitty items, there are some crazy things I've found that I guarantee will just blow your mind! Scroll down and see!
Some Quickie Facts:
Television Series: Hello Kitty and Friends (Tokyo, US)
Official Unicef Title: Unicef Special Friend of Children
ThemePark: Sanrio Puroland (Tokyo, Japan)
Check out some of Hello Kitty's most popular and outrageous collectibles:
Get Your Own Hello Kitty
Still Cute Hello Kitty Stuff
Still Cute Hello Kitty Stuff
This group of hello kitty paraphernalia registers "still cute" on my crazy Hello Kitty Richter scale. If you own this stuff, you haven't really reached the level of Hello Kitty Mania.
1. Hello Kitty Banana Holder: Why you need a device that holds your banana is beyond me, as obviously the banana peel is already in charge of that job, no?
2. Hello Kitty Coffee Maker: This one is completely understandable. I mean grabbing a cup of joe made by Hello Kitty can certainly brighten up your mornings.
3. Hello Kitty Sushi: This is just a toy. No harm, no foul. Hello Kitty Roll is a go.
4. Hello Kitty Sanitary Pads: This one does carry an "ick factor". I mean do I really want Hello Kitty down there?!
5. Hello Kitty Toaster: This appliance is in the same vein as number 2. It can be a cute thing to have for any Hello Kitty fan. I mean eating a toast of Hello Kitty's face is kind of cool.
Kind of Crazy Hello Kitty Stuff
Kind of Crazy Hello Kitty Stuff!
This second group of Hello Kitty stuff is simply stuff I would NEVER buy/wear/try out! It certainly registers borderline crazy on the scale.
6. Hello Kitty Computer: Hmm, in terms of function, I just can't picture doing anything intense on it! Plus, not too professional.
7. Hello Kitty Swarovski Cover: This is not an actual phone, just the crystals that are covering it. The approximate cost is $2000.00! (It is Swarovski crystal!) The cost is definitely what placed it in this category since sadly, I think it's kind of cute in an over-the-top way.
8. Hello Kitty Bathroom: There's no need for Hello Kitty to be starring down at me while Im doing my business!
9. Hello Kitty Eyeshadow: Much too extreme! I would never do my make-up like this but as I've said often "to each his/her own!"
Hello Kitty Phones & Accessories!
Crazy Hello Kitty Stuff: No Doubt About It!
Crazy Hello Kitty Stuff!
If you own/wear any of the Hello Kitty items in this group, you are officially a crazy Hello Kitty person!
10. Hello Kitty Taser Gun: I guess this could be useful for any female cop looking to jazz up her gear. Don't know if the co-workers would take you seriously though..
11. Hello Kitty Molars: Super Freaky!
12. Hello Kitty Rifle: This one I have to admit is KINDA cool! Well, for the female hunters out there!
Over the Top Craziest Hello Kitty Stuff!
Craziest, Over The Top Hello Kitty Stuff!
Yep, this stuff is just plain crazy. If you have any of these things, it's time to check yourself into a Hello Kitty rehab clinic!
14. A fuschia Hello Kitty Ferrari. Even the license plate number is fashioned in Hello Kitty approved style.
15. Hello Kitty Airport: Can you imagine what body of government allowed something like this to conspire?!
16. No this is not a Hello Kitty microphone. It is a vibrator. Ewwww.
17. Hello Kitty Wedding: I honestly can't think of a more tacky wedding theme!? Any man that would agree to a Hello Kitty themed wedding is either delusionally crazy or completely in love.
18. Hello Kitty Mansion: This is taking your love of Hello Kitty to a whole different level. An entire house decorated in Hello Kitty?! Call the Hello Kitty Help Hotline now!