- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Arcade Games
How to Deal with Special Zombies in Survival Endless | Plants Vs Zombies
I'm gonna talk about best ways to deal with special zombies in survival endless of Plants Vs Zombies. While this is just for whoever wants to survive 100 flags or more. Let's get started!
Great Hubs that Can Help
- Plants VS Zombies Strategy (For Starters)
- Plants Vs Zombies Survival Endless 200 Flags and Beyond (For Pros)
That's it. No more to add. It's a wise idea for you to follow this setup in pool.
The fourth line from right in the pool should be under Pumpkin's shelter.
He could be dangerous. Spikerock could be the last defense against him, while that's not the best option. Spikerock will be depleted very soon.
- He can't be freezed by Ice-shroom
- Use Cob Cannons or Jalapeno
Vs Jack-In-The-Box Zombie
Jack-In-The-Box Zombie is very dangerous. Probably more dangerous than Gargantuar.
- Try to terminate him as fast as you can using Cherry Bomb, Jalapeno or Cob Cannon
- If there are too many of them, just use Ice-shroom by activating it with a Coffee Bean.
Vs Balloon Zombie
He is so far the second easiest to deal with within the tough zombies
- No matter how far the Balloon Zombie reaches, even close to your house, just spend 100 credits, plant a Blover, everything will be done.
Vs Digger Zombie
Don't You Ever Have to Worry About the Digger Zombie. Here's the ultimate solution against Digger Zombie.
Don't ask question about it, Just apply it and see it yourself.
By far the easiest Zombie to deal with.
Vs Bungee Zombie
- the best way is to use Umbrella Leaf. Remember, the defense area of Umbrella Leaf is 3×3
- If for some reason that you can't use enough Umbrella Leaf (Less than 4), just use Ice-shroom to freeze the Bungee Zombie
Vs Catapult Zombie
If you have two Umbrella Leaves defensing your last three lines from left, don't worry about Catapult Zombie.
- Catapult Zombie will ignore the Pumkin but directly damage your plant
Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar.
- the Most Efficient way is to use Cob Cannon
- 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one.
- 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
- If less than 10, just use the Jalapeno and the Cherry Bomb
- Ice-shroom could be a killer to freeze them
- Spikerock can sustain Gargantuar's damage for quite a while.
- Puff-shroom is the best and economic way to delay the Gargantuar's march.
Is this hub helpful to you?
Best setups of Survival Endless with snapshot & reviews
Exclusively Discuz on Cobless Setup
Basic Stuff you need to know as a newbie