- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
How to Defeat Juggernauts in Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode
Juggernauts are heavily armored enemies in Modern Warfare 3. They are featured as a boss fight in Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Mode. They are much tougher than normal enemies. Juggernauts appeared in Modern Warfare 2 as well, but their appearance has changed slightly since then.
Juggernauts can not be killed very easily. It's best to keep your distance from them because their armor protects them very well. Juggernauts will rappel from a helicopter in Spec Ops Survival Mode. There may be one juggernaut or multiple juggernauts.
How to Defeat Juggernauts in Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Mode
It's not wise to take on Juggernauts at close range. Run away from them, but keep shooting at them at the same time, as they are persistent. Juggernauts have very powerful armor, but do not move very fast. Bullets can damage a juggernaut, but bullets will not be as effective as explosives.
Best Ways to Defeat a Juggernaut in Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Mode
- Plant Claymores in front of a juggernaut. Make sure to plant as many as possible before they rappel down the helicopter. Claymores cost $1000 for 5.
- Throw frag grenades at juggernauts, but do it from a distance so you are not open to take damage. Cook the grenade before throwing so it explodes near the juggernaut.
- Throw C4 at juggernauts to cause massive damage! Just be careful as it takes time to throw the C4 and detonate it. If possible, throw and detonate the C4 when a juggernaut is coming around a corner.
- Shoot the Juggernaut when it is stunned from a C4!
- Use a predator missile to kill a juggernaut. Buy the predator missile kill streak in Spec Ops Survival Mode.
- Make sure that you are at a far distance when using the predator missile to kill a juggernaut, otherwise, you may get shot whilst using it.
Defeat a Juggernaut in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Mode
Also make sure that you or your teammate do not get downed by a juggernaut. It will be very difficult to revive your team mate when the juggernaut is shooting you. Keep your distance or keep moving behind cover to recover health. If you or your team mate dies, it's game over, unlike zombie mode in Call of Duty Black Ops where only one player needs to be alive for the game to continue into higher rounds.
Don't risk reviving your team mate if you are going to be shot down by a juggernaut. Finish off the juggernaut(s) before your team mate bleeds out. It's okay to revive your team mate as long as a juggernaut is not nearby, though. Just do not attempt to revive your team mate if a juggernaut is standing right next to him or her.
Juggernauts are very powerful enemies in Modern Warfare 3, but can be taken down. Explosives are the best way to go, but if you do not have any, just shoot the hell out of a juggernaut and keep your distance and hide behind cover!