- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Best Kids Digital Cameras to Consider
Summer vacations are on, and it could be ideal time, to let your kids learn more and get creative, while you are vacationing with your family, on a beach or safaris. The best way to let your kids indulge into enjoying what they see and experience, is by gifting your kid - digital cameras. A Digital camera for your child can prove to be an ideal gift and a great way for emailing pictures to friends and family. The best and most beneficial advantage of the kids digital cameras is that they are extremely cheap and tough as well, typically made for the kids. Apart from that, they are extremely handy and easy to use. Your kids can explore their creativity, choose the best shots and delete the rest. This makes these kids digital cameras great for taking on day trips, vacations and for playing around with in the house during holidays.
Children digital cameras come up with extremely attractive and funky colors. They can prove to be great gifts and learning tools for the children. There are certain tips which you can keep in mind and follow, while going to buy a kids digital camera online.
1. Check for the Expandable Memory
The digital camera you choose for your kids, must come up with an expandable memory or else your child would end up taking just around 15-20 pics at a time, in general. It may spoil the fun, if your kid has gone for a day picnic or trip for a weekend and is not able to capture all his favorite moments to show them to his friends and loved ones. Hence, watch out for the expansion in memory, for sure. You can check it by simply looking at the term 'expandable memory' or 'memory card' in the features list of the camera you are willing to buy.
2. Go for the USB Connection instead of the Serial one
Serial connections may be quite slow, when you begin to download the images to your computer, even for 20 pictures.
3. Look for the image quality in "Megapixels"
Check out the mega pixels. If your kid’s digital camera has less than one megapixel, then the images may become blurred and would not look good. Your kid's camera should come up with 1 Megapixel or more.
4. Check for the camera with a flash
This will facilitate kids in taking the indoor shots. Without a flash, the indoor captures will look pretty dull and dark.
Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera-Blue
Following are two of some cool kids digital camera, you can consider:
1) Vtech Preschool Learning Kidizoom Junior
- Quite Easy to use;
- 0.3 mega pixels
- Comes up with a built-in photo editor and 2 games
- Has a huge memory of 64MB built-in memory (can store around 400+ photos)
- Comes up with a built-in photo editor, which can add 12 playful frames and stamps, or 2 kaleidoscope effects to the captures
- Ideal for children above the age of 3 years
2) Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera-Blue
- This is an award Winning Kid Tough Camera
- Quite easy and convenient to use
- Children can view the images they on the 1.5 inch color LCD preview screen
- Also features image resolution of 1.3 or .3 Megapixels which is selected by the user to create great 4x5 prints
- Comes up with a Flash memory of 128MB for storing up to 500 pictures
You can find the camera in various color ranges. My personal favorite is the Fisher price pink digital camera.
Apart from these cameras, you can check out various other options below and on the right side of the article. The price range can be anywhere from $30 to $100. So, grabbing one of these amazing children digital cameras can be a perfect and quite affordable gift for your child.
Buy Digital Kids Camera Online: