- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
LEGO City Undercover walkthrough: Blackwell Bridge Collectibles
It gets virtually no press in the game, and understandably so, as it's just a means of transportation, but Blackwell Bridge is still home to a few collectibles you need to get absolutely everything in LEGO City Undercover. This short walkthrough will cover everything there is to be found on the bridge, and where to find it.
- Notably, though it belongs to Bluebell National Park, there's a Tick Tock Challenge on the Park side of the bridge. It will take you across the bridge and into Uptown. Be prepared for some tricky steering. There's another Tick Tock Challenge at the Police Station that will guide you through the bridge's supports, as well, and it again belongs to Bluebell National Park.
- From the National Park side you can find a Super Brick on a kiosk in the middle of the bridge, just after you cross the border.
- Most of the top of the bridge is bare. If you drop down into the water underneath, by contrast, you'll find things hiding in the support struts. Look along the supports under the roadway to find a Red Brick up a series of climbing bricks.
- Bash up the rocks at the top of the support opposite the one housing the Red Brick to find a boulder. Destroying it will also get you a Gold Brick.
- If you check the supports on the opposite side of this stretch of water you'll find the Vitus Tinkleman collectible…
- … and, on the opposite end of the bridges (under the railway bridge) a Super Brick.
- Be warned! While you're under here, no matter what you're going for, you will get eaten by a shark if you cross the barrier of seaweed strung through the water under the bridge. To safely get all of these collectibles without having to go up onto the bridge a second time you'll have to get a boat from somewhere else and guide it under the bridge. The Uptown docks are the best place to look for an unattended boat.
- On the Uptown side of the bridge you'll find a Scan Point between the two parts of the bridge. Follow it to a nearby icebox to find a Super Brick.
- On the road of Blackwell Bridge there are road signs hanging over the lanes. You can climb the signs over the left lanes (coming from Bluebell National Park) and make your way to the signs over the right lanes. At the far right top of these signs is a Districts Conquered flag which, when raised, will earn you a Gold Brick. Don't get too antsy trying to reach this flag - it's very easy to fall into the water.
There. Piece of cake. (You'll wish they were all this short after a while - LEGO City is a biiiiig place.)