League of Legends How to Improve Mechanics
After playing in low elo and high elo I have notice that the main difference between high elo players and low elo players is mechanics. The best way to tell a high elo player playing on a smurf account is creep score. Last hits are the most important skill to learn if you want to increase your elo. It might be difficult to improve this skills. Although the number 1 way is practice there are a few tips that can help speed it along.
Many of you probably know this, but attack damage quints and marks are the best set up for ad carries. Also, attack damage marks can be used on top lane champions to increase your cs or creep score. If you are running armor penetration I would suggest you move to attack damage it will greatly improve you cs and in turn your effectiveness in the game.
- Use attack damage instead of armor penetration runes
- Run attack damage on bruiser top as well as ad carries
Mentality plays a great role in last hitting, you must have the imprint in your brain to farm all the time whenever it is possible. Of course when it is time to group you should group but always farm lanes that are pushed. It may not seem like a big deal missing 1 cs per wave but this can really add up over the game. 20 waves and missing 1 cs per wave is 20 cs which is a decent amount of gold. Try your best to never miss any cs. In order to be the best you have to think like the best. Never undermine the importance of last hitting and always make it a goal to have as many cs as possible.
- Your goal should be 10 cs per minute if you are not at this goal always strive to get there
- Do your best to never miss a cs
- Perfection is the key to success
The best way to learn mechanics is to watch players who have the best mechanics. You must be very attentive and have the desire to improve. Watching brainlessly will not prove of much use. When you watch the pros they use techniques to help them maximize the cs they get and how they manage to hit most of the cs. It also gives you incite on when you should be farming and when you should be going for objectives.
- Streams help grasp the ideas of mechanics.
- Players like "Doublelift" have the best mechanics and watching them can give you insight on what to do and what do try to improve.
Push Before You Go For Objectives
When some people lose their tower they go mid for some reason. This is not a good play and I will tell you why. Going mid after you lose your tower just cripples your mid lane and brings stagnation to the game. By stagnation I mean that no one is farming and no one is getting any advantage. The wise play in this situation is to push your lane and either split push or push quickly and group with your team. What this does is puts pressure on your lane so someone either has to come to farm it or lose out on the gold and experience. Also, while someone is going to cover the lane you pushed, this gives you a chance to make plays of your own for objectives. This will not only improve your creep score and effectiveness it will also give your team opportunities to press or gain and advantage.
- Always farm pushed lanes
- Pressure enemy towers and force objectives
- Never zombie camp mid after your tower falls
Don't Recall To Often
A big problem I see with inexperienced players is that they recall too often causing them to miss out on a lot of cs. You should only recall when you are extremely low and in danger or have a key item and your lane is pushed. Recalling will always lead to a loss of cs so you must be logical and cautious in the times you choose to port.
- Only recall when you have a key item to buy
- Only recall when you are low and in danger of dying
- League God The Number 1 League of Legends Ebook
League God has everything you need to know to improve in League of Legends and become a top notch player. You will learn all the tips to become a better player and rank up. Everyone wants to be a beast and carry games and now is your chance to get al
- League of Legends Dominance | Become a pro
Extensive League of Legends blog with all the tips and advice you need in order to get better. Go pro and dominate your enemies with guides and information.
- League of Legends Understanding the Meta
The explanation of the current meta in league of legends.
- A Guide to Playing League of Legends Ranked Games
Tips and trick to help aid the performance in ranked games. Ways to improve play and gain a higher elo.
- League of Legends How to Play Support
In depth guide on playing support in League of Legends as well as tips to improve your support play.
- How to Raise Elo League of Legends
Guide on gaining precious elo. Tips tricks and methods for people of all skill levels
- League of Legends Guide to Mid Lane
Intense guide on the tips and tricks of mid lane. Information on playing mid lane and how to be a successful mid.
- Best Champions to Carry Ranked Games in League of Le...
List of champions great for carrying ranked games.
- League of Legends Best Top Lane Champions
A guide on the best top lane champions in league of of legends.
- 10 Tips that Will Raise Your Elo in League of Legend...
10 tips that will help you raise elo in league of legends
- League of Legends Best Streamers
List of the best streamers in League of Legends
- League of Legends Secret Over Powered Champions
List of a few sleeper champions in League of Legends that are overpowered and overlooked by many.