League of legends|Top Laner Quin
How I play Quinn Top
During the lane phase farm as much as you can, while harassing the laner with your passive 'Harrier' also your abilities 'Blinding Strike' and 'Vault'. Try to stay close enough to your opponent so that the valor can target them for the passive, if you do get your passive you can follow through with 'Vault' slowing them down then use 'Blinding Strike' and immediately auto attack them since they are marked by valor, this combo will impact on their health significantly.
Of course there are many combinations of the ability depending on your situation, as a suggestion you should try it out yourself, the ones you end up with will be the most effective for your play style. However your mana will run low if you keep harassing them with your ability, your passive would be a brilliant way to impact opponents health and retain your mana to a reasonable level, over a period of time their health will become fragile if you're efficient enough to get them marked by valor all the time.
Valor marks a nearby enemy with Vulnerability for 4.5 seconds, auto attack will deal greater damage.
Ability: Blind Assult
Valor fly forwards when collides with either minions or champions. Dealing physical damage and blinds nearby enemies and minions within 210 range for 1.5 seconds.
TAG TEAM: Damages deal to all enemies within 275 range of himself and blinds them for 1.5 seconds.
Ability: Heightened Senses
PASSIVE: Attacking a vulnerable target Quinn gains bonus attack speed and flat movement speed for 3 seconds.
PASSIVE - TAG TEAM: Bonus attack speed.
ACTIVE: All area within range is revealed for 2 seconds.
Quinn leaps off enemy slowing them own, dealing damage and slows the target's movement speed by 50%, effecting lasts 2 seconds..
Upon reaching the target, she leaps off and lands near her maximized attack range from the target. Valor will immediately mark this target as Vulnerable.
Ability: Tag Team&Skystrike
Quinn is replaced by Valor for 20 seconds, Valor is a melee attacker.
Quinn returns triggering Skystrike, dealing physical damage to all enemies within range. The damage increases by 1% for every 1% of an enemy's missing health.
How Super Late Game Build Will Look Like
- Start build: Long Sword, 3 x Health Pots and Greater Stealth Totem.
- Early Phase: Vampiric Scepter, Boots of Speed, B.F Sword. (And maybe some pots, mostly Mana pots)
- Mid Phase: The Bloodthrister, Berserker's Greaves, Phantom Dancer.
- Late Phase: The Bloodthrister, Berserker's Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Blade of the Ruined King, Phantom Dancer.
- Super Late Phase: The Bloodthrister, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Blade of the Ruined King, Phantom Dancer or Statikk Shiv, Trinity Force. *Sell the Berserker's Greaves (boots). Enhancement on the Phatom Dances and Trinity Force will make up the movement speed you require.