Where to Find All Souvenirs in "Life Is Strange 2"
Finding All Collectables in "Life Is Strange 2" Can Be Complicated
In Life Is Strange 2, there are special souvenirs of Sean and Daniel's road trip that you can collect. There are six of them per episode, and collecting each one nets you an achievement, granting an additional achievement when you have every souvenir for each episode. Don't worry if you miss one, because after you finish an episode you gain access to collectable mode, where you can skip to any scene and look for souvenirs. Some of them may be a little out of the way and will require some searching, but with this guide they will be easy to find. Here are all of the souvenir locations for Life Is Strange 2.
Episode 1 Souvenirs
For finding all souvenirs in episode 1, you will receive the achievement "Dillydallying".
- The first souvenir is a piece of fishing bait stuck in a tree at the campsite. After collecting your firewood, you can look around the area with Daniel. Follow him and he will eventually start skipping rocks into the water. Next to him there is a tree with an "Odd thing" in it. Examine it and you will be able to rescue your first prize. You will also earn the "Side Tracked" achievement.
- At the gas station, go over to the counter and show Daniel the keychain rack. The woman at the register will give one to him for free, and you will also get the "Bear Aware" achievement.
- When you enter the gas station, go to the right and look in the window. There are some free stickers next to a poster. Finding the sticker awards you the "Bonus Miles" achievement.
- Behind the gas station, there is a workstation set up for bear carving. Look for a jack-o-lantern, and next to it there is a box on the ground hidden behind some logs. Move the box to see a surprise and receive a feather, as well as the "Ranger" achievement.
- At the beach, you can play fetch with a dog named Mushroom. Try to throw the stick in a way that it lands towards the center of the path. She will come back carrying a shark tooth necklace on the stick. With the necklace, you will earn the "Trail Angel" achievement.
- At the hotel, open up the closet and look on the right shelf. You can pick up a card to add to your collection, along with the "Room Service" achievement.
Episode 2 Souvenirs
Finding all collectable souvenirs in episode 2 will earn you the "A Private Journey" achievement.
- The Power Bear pin is in a tree at the abandoned house, located behind a two-headed snowman. Look up towards the top of the tree and have Daniel help you get the metal box down. You will receive the "Back in Time" achievement.
- After Stephen goes to his study, you can play around with his model train set. To get the sign as a souvenir, first set the furthest to the right switch to the right. Then refill the train's coal. After that, set the switch back to forward and wait for the train to make two laps through the left tunnel. Once the train reaches the rest stop, stop it and you will be able to take the sign. You will also get the "Family Business" achievement.
- There is a beer cap you can take from the snowman in the Eriksens' backyard. Collecting this gives you the "Bad Santa" achievement.
- For the fourth souvenir in episode 2, it requires some knowledge of The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. When you are in Chris's house, you can talk with him and he will ask you which of his toys are heroes and which ones are villains. The correct answer is that the warrior, pirate, dinosaur, and bear are heroes, while the enemies are the car and the insectoid. When all toys are correctly identified, you will receive a spaceship souvenir and the "Heirloom" achievement.
- At the Christmas market, find the purple-haired girl with the guitar and pay her a dollar to listen to her song. After the song is done have a conversation with her and she will leave, leaving behind a guitar pick for you to collect, as well as the "Teenage Angst" achievement.
- The final souvenir in episode 2, a bus ticket, will give you the achievement "Small Town Blues." To get it, plug in the CD player in Karen's room and try to play it.
Episode 3 Souvenirs
Finding all souvenirs in episode 3 will get you the "Lost Boys Chronicles" achievement.
- At the campsite, pet the dog three times and it will go behind a tree near Jacob's tent and dig up a skull for you to keep. This souvenir will give you "The Dharma Burns" as an achievement.
- Trim enough weed buds during the trimming mini-game and eventually you will see a pen in the pile. Pocket this pen to earn the "Train of Thought" achievement.
- At camp after you come home from work, find Finn sitting beneath a tree and speak with him. After the conversation, he'll throw the stick he's been whittling away. Pick it up from the ground to earn the "Zero Hugs Given" achievement.
- After training Daniel at skipping rocks, turn to the right and look for a fallen tree trunk. The strange looking rock next to it is a fossil, which you can grab to get the "Green Thumbs" achievement.
- At the party, find Cassidy and get a tattoo. After that, talk to Ingrid. It turns out that she and Anders are throwing out some things, so you can help yourself to anything lying outside of the tent. Go to their tent and take the little horse, and receive the "Dancing Days" achievement.
- The sixth souvenir is in Big Joe's locked cabinet. Either have Daniel force it open or unlock it with a key. Examine the gun cartridge and then you can pick it up, giving you the "One of Us" achievement.
Episode 4 Souvenirs
Finding all collectables in episode 4 will earn you the "Archivist" achievement.
- After Joey replaces Sean's dressing, you can take his pen from the table at the end of Sean's bed. This will get you the "A New Perspective" achievement.
- When you hotwire the car, check the glove compartment to find Agent Flores's business card. After you read it, you have the option to take it. This gives you the "Lone Wolf" achievement.
- While in the desert, when you walk a certain distance past the billboard you will see a wild coyote running away from you to the side of the road and slipping into its den. At the entrance to the den you will find a tiny skull, and the "Amazing Grace" achievement.
- In the church lobby to the left there is a table with a white tablecloth on it. On the table is a box full of pins. You can take one whether or not you have donated to the church. This collectable gives you the "Promised Land" achievement.
- In the motel room, you can open the nightstand's drawer and there is a casino chip in it that will grant you the "All Sinners" achievement.
- In Lisbeth's house, look under the pillow of Daniel's bed and you will find a drawing that Sarah Lee made for him. Taking the drawing will give you the "Heaven & Hell" achievement.
Episode 5 Souvenirs
Episode 5 of Life Is Strange 2 will be released on December 3, 2019. There will be six unknown souvenirs to collect, but we do know the names of the achievements you will receive:
- "The Magic Place" for souvenir #1.
- "The Age of Reason" for souvenir #2.
- "She Wolf" for souvenir #3.
- "Remorseful" for souvenir #4.
- "Dead Man's Bones" for souvenir #5.
- "Boundaries" for souvenir #6.
Once all of these are collected, you will earn the "Specks of Dust" achievement.
© 2019 Melissa Clason