- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Card Games»
- Collectible Card Games
Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 Challenge #5: Defeat the Troll
A lumbering Cudgel Troll (4/3, Regenerate) stands between you and victory, take him out to win. Trolls might not be the most intelligent creatures, but you have no way to kill him and still get through to your opponent. At least, you can't kill him permanently...
You have a Barony Vampire (3/2) that you need to get past the Troll, and fortunately you have the means to do exactly that.
Still want to try to solve this on your own? These tips can put you in the right direction.
- Regeneration taps a creature if it is activated
- Tapped creatures can't block
- You only have enough mana to cast one spell
- Cast Doom Blade on the Cudgel Troll (it will Regenerate, but becomes tapped and so can't block)
- Attack with Barony Vampire
Did you know that Regenerating a creature causes it to tap before reading this guide?
You can check out guides for the remaining ten challenges from the list below, or go to the master list to find a complete list of guides for both the 2013 and 2014 incarnations of Duels of the Planeswalkers.
- Command the Dead
- Gird for War
- Battle Tactics
- Blood is Life
- Defeat the Troll
- Sliver Strike Team
- Go Berserk
- Near Death
- Get a Grip
- Sliver Infiltration