- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Card Games»
- Collectible Card Games
Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 Challenge #6: Sliver Strike Team
Your opponent has several creatures blocking the way, You have to get past his three Cloud Crusaders (2/3, Flying, First Strike) and win.
You have Steelform Sliver (2/2, Slivers you control get +0/+1), Battle Sliver (3/3, Slivers you control get +2/+0), and Blur Sliver (2/2, Slivers you control have Haste)
Still want to try to solve this on your own? These tips can put you in the right direction.
- Haste means the creature can attack the turn it comes into play
- Sliver boost abilities take immediate effect
- Double-strike means you deal both First Strike and Normal damage. If your opponent's creature dies during the First Strike phase the Normal damage is lost. If the creature does not die, or you hit the opponent directly, it'll do Normal damage as well, effectively doubling its power
- First Strike does not stack with Double-Strike (that is, you don't do First Strike damage twice), but the Sliver it comes on is very cheap to play
- Cast Bonescythe Sliver (2/2, all Slivers gain Double Strike)
- Cast Predatory Sliver (1/1, all Slivers gain +1/+1) OR Striking Sliver (1/1, all Slivers gain First Strike) (you just need five Slivers in play to get past the defenses)
- Attack with everything