- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Minecraft Jungle Seeds 1.12
The jungle is a biome with high trees and vines everywhere.
- In the jungle, you will be able to gather a lot of wood in a short time wich you can burn into charcoal. As result you don't need to mine coal.
- Next to that, you can find a lot of special animals like ocelots and parrots.
- Besides, the jungle is the only place where you can find the ingredients for the best food in Minecraft: Cookies!!!
- The vines and the leaves on the ground make it hard to travel through the jungle.
Seed 1: 4938764645735369472
This seed contains 2 villages and 1 temple. So you don't have to worry about diamonds/emeralds in the beginning.
Below every picture are the coordonates of the buildings on the picture.
This jungle seed doesn't contain a village but it does have a temple that includes a treasure. You shall have to find out what, because I am not gone spoil it! :-)
The advantage that this seed has is that the jungle is close to a taiga, so you can build with 3 kinds of wood, taige wood, oak wood and jungle wood.
The grassland you will spawn on is located between two beautiful biomes; the jungle and the extreme hills. The extreme hills gives you a beautiful place to build and the jungle is a place full of resources.
- For food, don't try to eat melon, there are enough animals to kill for meat. Just use wood as coal because there is enough!
- The same for a bed, there are plenty of sheeps. Don't try to survive the first night without sleeping.
- Always take wood with you so you can always craft new tools.
- If you want to make a portal, don't mine more than 10 obsidian, because 10 is enough and mining obsidian is boring.
- When you mine, take always a bucket of water with you. Than you can save yourself from lava.
- When jumping from tree to tree, pay attention that you can jump at least 4 blocks straight when sprinting.
- Always use a shield when fighting, because since 1.11 it blocks loads of damage.