Monster High Party Games - Birthday Fun
If you are looking for ideas for Monster High Birthday Party Games you certainly stumbled onto the right website! Browse through some fun and freaky game ideas for this scary birthday theme!
You will find some general Monster High party games as well as character specific games in case your little one has their favourite student.
I hope you will find this page useful (do share it if you do, it will be greatly appreciated :) and have a great party!
If you would like to see games for any other Monster High student do say so in the comments sections at the bottom! I love coming up with fun game ideas. Have an idea of your own? Do share it :)
You can also check out my Monster High Party Guide (the link will open in a new window) to get other cool ideas.
Frankie Stein Monster High Party Games
Bring Frankie To Life
- print out pictures of Frankie Stein and cut the body to pieces (where the stitches are). The kids will have to stitch (with duck tape) Frankie together in order to bring her to life
- you can play this game as a team activity! - have the kids for teams and stand in lines
- you will need a rubber toys (one for each team) and cut them in a few pieces
- each kid will have either a spoon or two wooden sticks (depending on how small the pieces of the rubber toy are)
- there must be a table on both the beginning of the line (with rubber parts) and at the end of the line (Frankenstein table)
- the aim of this game is to move the rubber pieces from one end to another using spoons (or sticks) only, if the body part is dropped on the floor it has to be returned to the beginning
- the team who brings all the parts from the beginning table to the end table is a winner
Clawdeen Wolf (and other wolf clan) Monster High Party Games
- have your guests compete on who can howl the longest
What time it is mister Werewolf?
- this is yet another fun group game, especially for the younger ones. Select one kid to be Mr. Werewolf
- He or she must stand on the far end of the playing field and all other kids should be lined up on the other end
- kids then ask Mr. Werewolf "What time it is Mr. Werewolf" and he or she answers "It's (any number he or she want's) o'clock". If he or she says it's 7 o'clock the kids need to take 7 steps closer to Mr. Werewolf.
- They kids keep on repeating the question and get closer.
- When asked the question Mr. Werewolf can at any given time decide to answer "It's lunch time" and when that happens he or she starts chasing other kids in order to catch one and kids need to run behind the start line (their end of the play field) in order to be safe. If Mr. Werewolf manages to catch someone then that kid becomes Mr. Werewolf, if not the same kid is Mr. Werewolf again.
Official Monster High Games
Draculaura Monster High Party Games
Vampire Make Up
- as Vampires don't have a reflection in the mirror you can only imagine how hard it is for this student to apply make up! This game will be fun for the girls of all ages! Give some basic make up - lipstick, blush and eye-shadow for them to apply without a mirror.
Bobbing for apples
- this is a fun Halloween game that will be perfect for this party!
- Ula D is a vegan vampire so apple bobbing with fake vampire teeth is a perfect game
Cleo de Nile Monster High Birthday Party Games
- with toilet paper or bandages have the little guests wrap each other into the mummies
Walk like an Egyptian
- not exactly a game but walking like an Egyptian is always fun
Cleo's hidden treasures
- this one is particularly fun for the youngest ones. If you have a sandbox bury some toy gems, toy jewellery or scarab toys in it and have the little explorers dig them out.
Get Monster High Hair Mascara
Monster High Birthday Party Games
Dressup, Hair & Makeup
It's all about fashion so why not have your little ones pretty up themselves. You can get Halloween face paint so they can create the look of their favourite character and add some hair mascara so that they can create fun colourful locks (that are easy to wash off)
Let the creativity loose. Every student of monster high needs super fashionable clothes. Go to your local fabric store and ask if they have leftower fabric (small cloth pieces - some stores give it for free, some charfe small fee per pound) - you will get various cool colors and materials. Have the little ones turn to fashion designers and, with your help, create freaky outfits for their dolls (they can use glue instead of sewing).
Pantomime where only monsters go! You can play the guess the monstr or guess the Monster High student.
Pin the Pet on the Student
Most Monster High students have their own pets so you can use this to create a variation of pin the tail on the donkey. Other variations of this game can also be; pin the accesory on the student, pin the head on the headless mistress...
Free Monster High Party Invite
If you didn't send out the invites yet this freebie will be more than perfect.