- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Roleplaying Video Games»
- Japanese Roleplaying Video Games
Psyduck Evolution Chart
Psyduck Evolution Chart
The Psyduck Evolution Chart Explained
As you can see from the Psyduck Evolution Chart (above), the Psyduck evolution is Golduck. Psyduck evolves into Golduck at level 33. This is done in the normal Pokemon 'levelling up' process (see below) in the same way that happens with the Mankey Evolution, or the Slugma evolution - and is very different from the trade evolutions seen in evolutions such as the Duskull Evolution Chart.
Level 33 is relatively high for a Pokemon, which more often evolve at lower levels such as level 20, as is the case with Zigzagoon or Poochyena - though not as high as some, for example Skorupi evolves at level 40. But it is still a straight forward evolution as it relies solely on increasing the experience of the Pokemon to move through the Psyduck Evolution Chart.
How to Level Up Psyduck
There are a few ways of levelling up Psyduck to get it to hit it's evolution stage of Golduck. Thankfully these are all easy 'traditional' methods that require no special items or trading.
- Battle with Psyduck. Use Psyduck in battles and it will gain experience points for every Pokemon that faints. After x amount of experience points your Psyduck will go up a level. At level 33 Psyduck will evolve into Golduck.
- Use Experience Share. The experience share item is used to raise the experience of Pokemon that don't take part in a battle. Simply hand it to Psyduck to hold, have him anywhere in your party and he will gain 50% of the experience points available, even if he doesn't take part.
- Rare Candies. Rare candies are one use items that boost the level of the Pokemon by 1. So if you have a level 1 Psyduck and give it 32 rare candies, it'll evolve into a Golduck
Dream World Psyduck
You can also catch Psyduck in the Dream World, and bring it into your game from there to make use of the Psyduck Evolution Chart.
Psyduck is met in the Pleasant Forest, you need over 7500 Dream World Points in order to have a chance of meeting Psyduck there.
It has the Dream World ability Swift Swim
How to Catch Psyduck
Of course knowing the Psyduck evolution chart is all well and good, but you won't get much use of it if you don't actually have a Psyduck! Which is why we wanted to show you how you can catch a Psyduck.
If you don't want to bother and just fancy a free Psyduck, then pop over to MonsterDungeon.com's Pokemon Forums and PM MonsterMan, he'll be happy to give you a Psyduck for free.
How to Catch Psyduck In Pokemon Black and Pokemon White
You can't actually catch a Psyduck in Pokemon Black and White, but that doesn't mean you can't get one. There are in fact wld Golduck available for you to catch, so you simply catch one of those and breed it (if you want to) to get a Psyduck.
Golduck can be found in a few places after beating the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black or Pokemon White.
- Route 11
- Route 14
- Village Bridge
all have wild Golducks for you to catch, and then breed for a Psyduck.