- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games»
- Multiplayer Online Games
Strongest Champion in LOL: Teemo
Teemo almost has no weaknesses and he is the nightmare of every bruiser, however, there are some ways you can try to stop him from being insanely powerful late game:
- Get him before he is level 6 - Noxian Traps (Shrooms) are escapes, cc, wards and an overall insane advantage at early levels;
- Gank him - This little yordle needs to be taken out by overwhelming force, and ganking is a good option.
- Take a bursty mage - Teemo is weaker against bursty mages, just be careful not to be bursted first.
The strongest league of legends character is Teemo!
As I said, both in the title as in the paragraph title - Teemo is tiny, but he can own you and zone you so hard that you will have 3 minion kills by the fifteen minute mark, and those were when he was fed up and got bored of harrassing you or wanted to place a mushroom in the bush.
Now, don't get me started on Teemo - or do it, as I'm going to write about him throughout this article.
Here are the reasons that make Teemo so strong:
- He can harrass you and zone you on the laning phase if you are both top;
- He can use his blinding dart to shutdown an enemy that is attack speed based, making him miss his flurry of attacks for a short duration;
- He does an insane ammount of damage over time;
- He can split push in a way that you would need mobilty boots to stack and have five of them to catch that little hamster... or yordle, whatever;
- He is always getting underestimated, and gets a lot of kills this way;
... I could go on and on really, Teemo is really an utter beast.
How to play Teemo: Strategies, Plays and Tips
Teemo is a deadly weapon even in unskilled hands, but in skilled hands he turns into a weapon of mass destruction and everyone will run away when they see you strolling in with your tough look and cane in hand.
Here are some things you should consider when playing Teemo:
- Harass in lane: Making the laning phase last as long as possible and prevent your opponent from farming, keep harassing but focus on last hitting minions. Don't buy hurricane too early or you'll lose control of your farming speed.
- Get kills early game: Teemo is very fragile early game, but if a kill falls on to your lap, then grab it, as it presents a huge snowballing potential - be careful because people always gank teemo based out of collective fear of his power!
- Avoid Ganks: As previously said, you should avoid ganks - if you don't get ganked and you win your lane, proceed to carry the game while the other team cries and calls each other noob.
- Go Hybrid or AD: I usually play Hybrid, but AD is fine too for backdoors. AP Teemo isn't viable for me because it isn't versatile, he doesn't get good results with spellvamp, he can't split push like Hybrid or AD and the damage of your mushrooms will be easilly avoided by skilled players with purple wards.
Now, these were some basic tips that will improve the way you use the strongest champion of all and that will get you to higher elos (now tiers) if you are Bronze or Silver - even silver players fail to understand some of these tips.
As far as strategy is concerned, check the following category for an indepth look upon the different Teemo builds and the strategies I use with them.
Teemo's cousins.... OP!
What is best: Attack Damage or Attack Speed
Now, this is always a pointy subject, but with Teemo there are two distinct strategies that work with these attributes and I'll share them with you:
Teemo Attack Speed:
If you optimize on Attack Speed and you start to stack it making Teemo blow darts like he is shooting a mounted MG42 than you should opt for a split pushing strategy. The best thing here is to push down a lane until the enemies come to get you and use move quick to escape, as your speed is insane.
When you are pushing, you should leave mushrooms next to where you were before running away and take the summoner spell teleport - so as soon as you lose the "heat" you can teleport to your mushroom and keep pushing until you reach the enemy nexus.
Teemo Attack Damage:
Attack Damage Teemo rules the laning phase. Most of the times, between last hits, you can only shoot the enemy once or twice, and AD will maximize the strenght of the hits. Also, the poison of your darts doesn't stack, so you are not benefiting from AS and hitting once and strong will be better than hitting multiple times.
The enemies are a bit addicted to running away from Teemo too, so you can only get one hit every so often, and AD will max it out, leaving your enemy in tears and smashing his keyboard.
Teemo Gameplay High Elo:
Teemo on the Diamond Tier:
I found a video that matched my playstyle and that I like. The player behind the video is FeelTheTeemo, a player that I really like and that spreads the word about Teemo through his own religion.
He actually wrote a Teemo Bible, you should check it out.
Now, the video can give you some good ideas on how to play Teemo at a High Elo (High Tier) level, so be sure to check it out!
What do you think of Teemo?
Teemo's Skills and Maxing Order:
In my oppinion you should always max out Toxic Shot first. Toxic shot will be one of your main sources of damage, regardless of what kind of Teemo you are.
It is such a useful skill to secure kills and to harrass that you have to max it, not maxing it is a sin!
After Toxic Shot is maxed, you should max either Move Quick - if you are hybrid Teemo or AD Teemo - or Blinding Dart - if you are AP Teemo.
As AP Teemo, Blinding Dart will be your huge poke and so you have to max it, but with AD Teemo one point in it is enough early on.
As an AD or Hybrid Teemo, you should max Move Quick to split push, to run away, to escape ganks and to effectively have the upper hand while trading.
This is my choice, but try your own things - the risk is minimal since Teemo is a powerhouse!
Teemo Combo: Stealth + Surprise
League of Legends Vox Pop:
Do you like playing Teemo?
Teemo's Popularity is pretty strange. He is very popular throughout all the Tiers, but here is what I find odd:
- Teemo AD and Hybrid fills Low Elos
- Teemo AP fills medium Elos
- Teemo AD and Hybrid fills High Elos
So, what gets me thinking is:
Why are low elos and high elos opting by the same Teemo while medium elos opt for the AP Teemo?
Answer me on the Comment Section please.
Items for Hybrid Teemo - My Teemo
I honestly believe there isn't a "stronger" champion, but I found that the arrogance and omnipotent tones would show you the passion I have for this little champion.
It worked for me because:
- I really like Teemo;
- It got me to smile while I wrote;
- Telling people Teemo is the strongest will increase its popularity. Heh!
- Twisted Fate
- Lee Sin
Teemo is the strongest champion in LOL and he will absolutely "pwn" you all day everyday if he is played by the right guy. So, be careful.
Danger comes in small packages!