- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Sure Signs You Play Video Games Too Much
Do you play too much?
So you play video games? Well you are no different then millions of people around the world, with an increasingly high number of older players. In my family for instance, I have a 29 year old brother who still plays like he is ten and a mother that plays more than he does.
So I ask myself what the appeal is. I played when I was an adolescent however now life is in the way and I can’t seem to find the time to cut my nails, let alone play a video game for endless hours. So then you ask yourself how much is too much. Do you have a family member that you have lost to the power of an X-Box? Here are some sure signs that you or someone you know is playing too much.
· Your girl friend has to stand naked in front of your computer to get your attention.
· You call your wallet your “bags”
· You buy energy drinks shaped like flasks
· When you only eat things that are dippable
· The sunlight is a memory of your past
· You look more and more like the pale guy from Twilight
· You spend more time in front of your screen than around humans
· You cyber date a troll from your realm
· You watch WoW Porn sites more than real life
· Your raid time trumps a night out with friends
· You have no friends that you have actually met
· You live in your mom’s basement cause she has super fast internet.
Now in all seriousness, these are only a few that I have noticed personally throughout the years. Whether by dating, befriending or being relative, I know the signs. Get a little sun for goodness sakes, get your daily 15 minutes for your Vitamin D supply. When your life sucks outside of whatever game or realm you are in, it is time to spend a bit more time in the real world. Just a thought.