How to make a Swertres Lotto Guide
Are you becoming a Swertres Addict?
Betting to swertres lotto today has been one of Filipino's top hobbies. Addictive as coffee, you will spend your whole day analyzing these numbers. Some are maintaining their favorite numbers. It is contagious. Recently, it became my addiction too. I have been researching the internet about the tips and hearings. I could spent an hour of checking different websites and comparing results just to come up the best number for the day. Not only that, I have joined one swertres community where everybody's contributing, sharing and helping each other to win.
What is Swertres Lotto?
It is a three winning combination numbers from 0 to 10. Just pick three. There are 3 draws in a day, the 11am, 4pm and 9pm draw. It is played only in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
Who can bet?
Anyone, as long as you are 18 years old.
Prize: P4000 for P10 play
"all Results Sheet"
How to make a guide
This is the best thing that we can do in order to win. I believe that behind this lottery is a man who designs and illustrates. If it's programmed then we have to figure it out, solve the puzzle and be alert. Your brain will work for the following guide. You will be dealing with numbers and it's like solving a mathematical problem. Let's start from:
- Listing down all the results daily. You shall need a folder and a pentel pen. I don't use ball pens. Make a 4 -column journal. Make cells, (multiple rows; 4 columns). At first column is your "ALL results" 2nd, your 11 am results, 3rd is for a 4pm draw and lastly for 9 pm.
- Label each rows by date daily.
- Mark or highlight patterned numbers. These numbers goes straight, diagonal, boxed or angled.
- If you have a computer at home, you can use the the Microsoft Excel, it would be easier.
For the example on the right picture above dated June 12, let's figure out the result for the 9 pm draw:
Head: The prior numbers are 5 6 .. next to 6, is 7. We pick 7 as our head number.
Center: Our center number is the easiest to guess too. It's given. it's zero. Look at the pattern.
Tail: This could the hard part, for no clue at all. But we stick to the rule, "look back" meaning we have to look for angled numbers starts with 90 from the previous results. I will show you later how.
The results: 708
The PCSO latest events:
- PCSO MEDICAL AND DENTAL MISSION WITH TEACHER PARTY LIST GROUP
15 Jul 2015
- DONATED AMBULANCES TO 6 MUNICIPALITIES IN MINDANAO
15 Jul 2015
- DISTRIBUTED AMBULANCES UNITS DURING INAUGURAL OPENING OF IT'S OSAMIS CITY BRANCH OFFICE
15 Jul 2015
- 2015 PCSO SILVER CUP RACE
9 Jul 2015
Our Probables for July 2015
For July 21: *538962
626 978 538
Our probables for Nov 2015: