The Sims 4 Heritage Challenge
This challenge is similar to the legacy challenge but it is remixed. The goal is to repopulate the town starting with one sim and having babies. Then those children grow up and move out on their own. The next step is to fill all of the houses in the world with the descendents of this one sim, and create a heritage.
- Start a new game.
- Create one sim or download one sim to be the founder. They can be male or female. They must be a young adult. They can have any traits you want.
- Move them into a starter home.
- Now get the founder to have children and send those children out into the world, where they will have more children.
- Every time a sim moves out you have to evict the other households that are not of your descent and move someone else in.
- The end goal is to have the whole town filled with only people who descend from your family line and name.
- They are not required to be married to have children or adopt. They just need to be living on their own, they can’t be living with their parents still.
- All young adults living at home with their parents are required to have a job or earn money by painting or writing books.
- When having a sim get married it must be the sim who is the descendent of the founder to propose.
- A sim has to move out whenever they get married or once they reach adult life stage; whichever happens first. Young adults are allowed to move out on their own if they have a job and enough money to buy a house.
- Only siblings are allowed to live together, anyone else has to be a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife.
- You may move between households as you wish, all the households are used to repopulate so you don’t need to play with one or two houses. Use as many as you like.
- Households are allowed to move if you want them to. This means if your original starter house is getting a little cramped you can move into a bigger one or choose to expand and build upon the house.
- The challenge is complete once all the households in Oasis Springs AND Willow Creek are filled at the same time with descendants of the founder only, ghosts don’t count as occupants.
- Children can be born or adopted. If they are adopted you must adopt a baby.
- All children must have the founders last name.
- If the child is born they must have one trait similar to the mother or father the other two traits are up to you.
- You can have any life span setting you want. Children and Teens are allowed to age up if they get A's or reach the end of that life stage.
- Have diversity in life aspirations. For every sim you create make different life aspirations until you run out. Then repeat.
- No money cheats. These people work hard for their money! Plus it is worth it in the end.
- Mods are allowed as long as it does not give you a leg up when it comes to money. For example: the same sex pregnancy mod is allowed.
- One day a week you must have a family gathering. Pick a day and stay with that day for the rest of the game. This family gathering has to be a social event the game offers. For example on Sunday’s you choose the family with the biggest house and have the sim who knows the most people start the social event. But then one Sunday there is a birthday in another household you are playing, then they can host the event instead. It is up to you how you want to arrange it. Since they are going to start off with no family you can do this with friends for now. The goal of these family gatherings is to try to get as many family members as possible to attend this event.
No good challenge is complete without a point system. When complete post photos and share what points you have earned!
- Every new household you create = 1
- For every marriage = 3
- For every life aspiration achieved = 4
- Every time a sim reaches level 10 in a skill = 4
- Every time a sim loses their virginity = 2
- Every child born or adopted = 3
- Every time a sim reaches level 10 in a career = 4
- A gold social event/date = 5
- A silver social event/date = 3
- Having the max amount of guests attend your social event = 4