- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Top 10 Most Entertaining Flash Games
At one point or another, we all end up with down time and need something to occupy our minds. Over the past year, I've been playing the flash games over at OneMoreLevel and have compiled a list of the top 10 most entertaining games they have. I tend to have a preference toward the shooters and strategy games, but they're all included below. Just to take note, I have no affiliation with this website, they just have the most games readily available that i've found. Please link your favorite games in the comments, regardless of what site they're hosted at!
Top 10 Most Entertaining Flash Games :: The Results
10) Snot Put. Limited entertainment value, but good for a quick laugh, especially if coworkers are around.
9) Super Mario Brothers Flash. Sometimes I have difficulty playing this game simply because of the security settings at work, but they tried to replicate the experience of Super Mario Brothers. It comes packed with a level editor, as well as a new version that's out somewhere on the net. I haven't cared to find it.
8) Civilization Wars. This game is great if you have prolonged periods of down time, otherwise you will get frustrated. You develop your world and get ready for a big event, only to have your boss come down with tasking. Otherwise, it's great to play at home!
7) Blazing Squad. Amazingly well developed game, but it would greatly benefit from more levels. The graphics are pretty nice for being a flash game, and it responds well. Shoot the targets type of game
5) Target Shooter. I always end up playing against a couple of friends with this game. The concept is that you control the burst rate of the shooter to have more shots on target. We've had a couple days where 100% of the bullets end up in the bullseye, more than one round in a row. The entertainment value doesn't last very long, but it's addictive when you start.
4) Bullet Bill. Another great game to compete with a friend or a small group with. You can compare rounds and the liking. It's a rip-off of the Mario bullets, but a great game none the less!
3) Apple Shooter. Something about accidentally putting an arrow in this guy's chest or abdomen always entertains me. For some reason, people who see this one always want to try it out in passing. Let them have a try, it's always hilarious when someone else puts an arrow in his face.
2) The Last Stand, #1 and #2. In this zombie game you have a variety of means to blast away at wave after wave of zombies. Great for when you are waiting on someone else for lunch or when you're just trying to let off some steam.
1) Random Defense. This tower defense game has had me milling over harder and harder levels for the past month or so. You can always try new strategies on different maps and never get the same result. Although it may not be an addicting game, it has kept my interest longer than any other game!