Top 5 best baby and toddler toy gifts for under $25
Giving a gift to a child that has a lot may be a hard task especially when you are on a budget and trying to keep the costs low. Here are some gifts that are suitable for babies and toddlers. I have choosen the best 5 that are under $25 and have earned top customer ratings.
- Stars - A 40 page hardcover book by Mary Lyn Ray with illustrations by Marla Frazee is surely going to be a hit with both babies and toddlers. The theme of the book is about the mystery and the concept of stars explained in simple ways and printed in handwriting. The illustrations are fantastic and at times stretch on 2 pages letting imaginations run wild. The book literally feels alive! This is a book to read over and over!
- Angel Dear Blankie - At 14 inches this square blankie is just the right size to soothe a baby and toddler. Choose from many different colors to match your babies room or toddlers favorite color. New mums would love to know that they are ideal for even a newborn, cashmere soft and machine washable.
- Lamaze Play and Grow Take Along Toy - What a toy! This particular crazy colorful toy would keep me occupied for a while let alone what it would do to a baby! Many models to choose from all full of developmental features. All of them attach easily to car seats, strollers, bags etc so they don't get lost easily. I am in love with Captain Calamari and Jacques the Peacock!
- Green Toys Dump Truck - Do you want to give a green gift? How about this truck, made from 100 percent recycled milk jug plastic and containing no BPA, phthalates, or PVC. Although it may appear to be more of a boy's toy I can really promise you that my 2 year old daughter spends hours filling it up and emptying it of sand. Definitely a toy that will delight!
- LeapFrog My Own Story Time Pad- Ideal as a first tablet for ages 1 and up who can't stop trying to grab at yours. This tablet contains stories, songs, animations and emails and can be personalized with your child's name. They keyboard helps them to learn the alphabeth as they learn to type emails and more. Lots of hours of fun and excellent value for money.