Top Tier Yu-Gi-Oh! Decks 2014
This is a list of the top tier Yu-Gi-Oh! decks as of 2014. It consists of tiers 1-3, tier 1 being the best. The list contains decks in the TCG format, and are subject to debate.
- Bujin - The Bujin deck consists of level 4 and rank 4 LIGHT beast, beast-warrior, and winged-beast type monsters. It focuses on using the monsters' effects to maintain advantage and to summon the archetype's XYZ monsters.
- Fire Fist - This deck has FIRE beast-warrior type monsters. It involves using the monsters' effects to send Fire Formation spell and trap cards as well as Fire Fist monsters themselves to the graveyard in order to swarm the field with monsters, spells and traps.
- Constellar - The Constellar deck consists of LIGHT monsters that swarm and toolbox to summon XYZ monsters. All of the Constellar XYZ monsters, with the exception of Constellar Ptolemy M7, require LIGHT monsters to summon them, meaning it is hard to mix in non-LIGHT monsters.
- Mermail - These are WATER aqua, fish, and sea serpent type monsters. They use their effects when they are discarded or sent to the graveyard to special summon more monsters and quickly swarm the field.
- Prophecy - This deck uses Spellcaster type monsters and Spellbook spell cards. Spellbook cards allow the Prophecy monsters to activate their effects.
- Madolche - The Madolche archetype is made up of EARTH monsters named after French and Italian desserts. Madolche monsters are recycled back to your hand or deck after they are destroyed.
- Noble Knight - The Noble Knight deck is made up of LIGHT and DARK warrior-type monsters. It contains equip spell cards and normal warrior type monsters, which can be mixed in with Gemini monsters.
- lswarm - DARK "lswarm" monsters, including steelswarm and evilswarm monsters, focus on summoning rank 4 XYZ monsters, especially Evilswarm Ophion.
- Lightsworn - The Lightsworn deck consists of LIGHT monsters that mill your own deck. The main reason to mill your own deck is to summon Judgment Dragon, but this deck can easily be mixed with other strategies as well.
- Harpie - Harpies are WIND winged-beast and dragon type monsters. They use their effects to support each other and can destroy spell and trap cards with the field card Harpies' Hunting Ground.
- Machine - Machine decks use machine type monsters including Machina and Ancient Gear. There are many things you can do with this deck, but Machina Fortress, Gadgets, and Ancient Gear monsters should be considered.
- Dark World - Dark World monsters are mostly DARK fiend type monsters. Their effects activate when they are discarded to the graveyard, making them a good counter certain decks and cards.
- Hieratic - The Hieratic deck has LIGHT dragon type monsters. They quickly swarm the field with dragons and XYZ monsters, allowing them to OTK easily.
- Agent - Agent monsters are LIGHT fairy type monsters. The goal of this deck is to summon Master Hyperion for his high attack power and his effect of destroying cards on the field.
Sponsored by QR-Code Generator