- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Fun Party Games & Ideas
Trivia questions, anyone? IV
After such a long time, here’s another set of questions and answers for all of you.
1. Rorke's Drift was a battle in which war?
2. What giant was blinded by Ulysses?
3. Who “walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away?
4. What small creature has the scientific name Pulex irritans?
5. What does an ombrometer measure?
6. Who was launched in the 1928 Disney film Steamboat Willie?
7. Whose poem was the Easter Vigil 1966?
8. What is the world’s widest waterfall?
9. Which sport legend was given the nickname Le Crocodil?
10. Who was assassinated by Gavrilo Princip?
11. What is the Romanian word for “Son of the Devil” or “Son of the Dragon”?
12. What's the name given to lines of equal underwater depth on maps?
13. What do you call the famous extremist political group led by Maximilian Robespierre during the French Revolution?
14. In what continent can you find the Atlas Mountains?
15. Which famous Bible character shared his name with a lesser-known biblical woman?
16. What it the longest word with only one vowel?
17. What was (and is) the only X-rated film to win Best Picture in the Oscars?
18. Who said:” Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell”?
19. What do you call the ice resurfacer machine used to clean and smoothe the surface on an ice rink?
20. What do you call a short pointed beard?
21. What does WADR stand for? It is one of the often used and annoying phrases in English?
22. What do is a coffee cup holder often made of metal called?
23. American gangsters are called goodfellas, what do you call mobsters in Russia?
24. In which film will you hear this famous phrase: “Do you feel lucky, punk?
25 .What was the name of the anti-missile missiles used by the US to shoot incoming S scud missiles in the first Gulf War?
18. Emily Dickinson
21. With All Due Respect
24. Dirty Harry
1. Zulu war
6. Mickey Mouse
7. Karol Wojtyla
8. Khone Falls
9. Rene Lacoste
10. Franz Ferdinand
17. Midnight Cowboys