Watch Dogs Walkthrough, Part Thirty-Eight: Little Sister
At last! T-Bone has tracked down Nicky's location. Turns out Damien has been keeping her under lock and key in a warehouse somewhere in the Brandon Docks district. Knowing where she is and getting her out are two different things, though, and Aiden will have to employ quick thinking, careful leadership, and a lot of distractions to get Nicky away from Damien's clutches. Think playing with allies was bad before? You haven't met Nicky, clearly.
Location: Warehouse, Brandon Docks
Prerequisite(s): Complete The Defalt Condition
-After taking down Defalt, this mission will pop up down in Brandon Docks. It's a rather innocuous warehouse in the middle of the district, one that's replete with Fixer guards once you start the mission.
- First up: hack into their system. Head to the waypoint beside the main warehouse. You'll find a Proximity IED and some ammo boxes on the way to the security router. Hack in, and, yep, there she is. Trigger the explosive panel near the guard in her room, then activate the phone on the desk to talk to her.
- You now have to guide Nicky out of the warehouse remotely. Once the door leading outside is open, zip to the camera beyond, then up to a wall-mounted camera. This will give you a better view of the place.
- You now have an overhead view of a guard outside Nicky's room. Deactivate his comm system to give him a violent case of distracting feedback, then send Nicky out and behind some crates behind him. Make sure she's safely out of sight. If Nicky gets caught she'll come under fire, and she's almost certainly dead when that happens.
- There's a bridge to your left, but don't send Nicky that way yet. First, trigger the explosive panel near the heavily-armoured guard. This will not only get his attention, but the attention of virtually everyone in the warehouse. Most of the guards will slowly begin moving towards the noise, and they'll keep moving that way if you activate pop machines and forklifts willy-nilly on the right side of the warehouse. Hop back to the nearest cameras on that side periodically for a fresh round of distractions.
- Send Nicky across the bridge once the baddies are thoroughly distracted. Get her inside the orange shipping crate on the other side. Make sure you point her into it from the camera near her former prison. Otherwise she'll run in front of the container and risk getting spotted. Continue with the distractions on the other side.
- Send Nicky across the floor to the right, where the light is so bright that you almost can't see her. Hop into the nearest camera here to get a shot of a nearby garage. Hide her behind a pillar back here before any of the returning guards can spot her.
- If you're lucky the guard on this side will be up on the second floor. If not, hop into the camera above this area and wait for him to move back up there. Once he does, send Nicky straight to the car at the far end of the garage. She'll automatically hop in and drive off.
- Flee the grounds. Done!
If Nicky Gets Caught
Should the guards catch sight of Nicky, she's in trouble. Big trouble. You'll have to move in very fast to rescue her. Should that happen, get Nicky to a safe location and burst in with Aiden. Set off some explosions to draw enemy fire over to you and away from her. Then engage in a firefight. Get back to the cameras when you can and order Nicky to the car post-haste, assuming she's not under fire. Don't rely on her for help! Nicky is basically useless as a gunslinger!
(To be honest, you're usually dead meat if Nicky gets caught. Try to keep her out of the guard's line of sight whenever possible.)
- Once the mission's over and Aiden's done talking, you'll receive a new mission over in Parker Square: Ghosts of the Past. We're in the home stretch, now.