WoW Herbalism in the Jade Forest
The herbalism profession in the World of Warcraft can earn you a lot of gold in various ways. You can sell the herbs as they are on the auction house, turn them into potions and elixers, or mill them and use them for inscription supplies.
The Jade Forest is a fantastic area to gather Pandaria herbs. They are the lowest level of Pandaria herbs but they are still very useful and very bountiful in the Jade Forest area. You can gather several stacks of herbs (Green Tea Leaf and Rain Poppy) rather quickly just from running around on a land mount.
Herb Gathering in the Jade Forest
Level Required Level Required to Enter Jade Forest
Herbalism Level Required to Gather Herbs in the Jade Forest
Herbalism Level Required to Gather Green Tea Leaf
Herbalism Level Required to Gather Rain Poppy
Green Tea Leaf
Green Tea Leaf is the first herb you will be able to gather when you enter Pandaria and the Jade Forest. This herb is quite abundant and you will be able to find a lot of it as you travel through the zone. Even if you are Green Tea Leaf herbs just by running around.
You will find Green Tea Leaf herbs up against trees.
The Rain Poppy is the other herb that can be found in the Jade Forest and it requires Herbalism level 525 to gather. Although it may not be quite as abundant as Green Tea Leaf, you can still find plenty of it in the area.
You will find Rain Poppy herbs near water and river beds.
Other Things to Consider When Herb Gathering in The Jade Forest
- The mobs aren't too bad and you should be able to handle most of them if you are an average geared level 85 or higher.
- Grab any flight paths you may come across to make your travelling easier.
- Have a lot of extra bag space when you go herb gathering so that you don't have to stop unless you want to.
- You gain xp from herb gathering, although it is not all that much.
- Ensure that you are looking for herbs on your mini map.