- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games
You Know You're Addicted To the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game If...
ARE YOU AN ADDICT?
Are you addicted to the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game?
If you have not put down your phone or tablet since the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game came out, don't worry, you're in good company.
Thousands, maybe even millions of people are absolutely hooked on this game. Find out if you're addicted. Do you have the symptoms below?
1. You think about the game first thing when you get up.
You wake up thinking about if you now have enough energy to finish your fashion show, what your character will wear to her next gig, if you completed that 24 hour photo shoot in Paris and if you remembered to meet your publicist in her office like she asked. Being a rising star keeps you so busy.
2. You plan your characters outfit for the day before you even know what you're wearing.
Your character has much cuter clothes in her closet and her outfit is more fun to put together than your own. Don't lie. #ootd
3. You sit around waiting for energy all day long.
It takes so long to replenish your energy and all you can do is wait for that to happen. Unless of course, you know some tricks to get energy faster. You don't yet? Well, here you go. You're welcome.
4. The last person you talk to on the phone before going to bed is your manager, Simon Orsik.
Simon calls you a zillion times a day for gigs and now you seem to have a love/hate relationship with him. He sort of annoys you but without him, you wouldn't even be on any list.
Pros: He gets you gigs and he helped you get to the A-list.
Cons: He calls way too much and says really dumb things sometimes.
5. You wish your character could knock out Willow Pape because she gets on your last nerve.
Willow Pape is your character's arch-nemesis and annoying as hell. Don't act like she never aggravated you, but then you remember she's not even real. Or is she?
6. You wish flights were really that cheap.
Did Kim give us some of her frequent flyer miles to get these prices?
7. You wish your real pet gave you money.
Sorry, Fluffy and Snowball are just as broke as your character.
8. You know what is wrong with this picture.
What were they thinking? #wtfmoment
9. You wonder if that suspicious bird is giving you the stink eye or checking you out.
Sometimes I feel like, somebody's watching me.
10. You wonder what the final product of your photo shoots would look like.
You go to photo shoot after photo shoot and never see any photos of your work or the magazine covers or spreads. I created a mock magazine cover based off the game for my character out of sheer curiosity, so wonder no more. Please enjoy my creation. Don't judge me, I'm addicted too. #waytoomuchtimeonmyhands #officiallyaddicted
11. You have a new appreciation for real life guys because the ones in the game are total A-holes.
If you're not on the A-list yet, most of the guys you come across in the game are mean to you. Not even guys in real life are that bad.
12. Your character's love life is better than yours.
You have gone out on more dates In this game than in real life. You've built serious relationships and received the keys to your significant others' homes. Yes, more than one. In this game, monogamy is dead.
13. You think your character may have chronic fatigue syndrome.
It's exhausting how many times you're character runs out of energy, pun intended. It's getting so bad that she's starting to fall asleep at work.
14. You wonder if getting on the A-list in real life is as easy as the game.
The game makes getting to the A-list seem so simple that you've thought about giving it a go in real life. But then you moved on to the next thought.
15. You know which outfits in your character's closet are replicas of Kim Kardashian's real clothes.
There are tons of outfits in your character's wardrobe that are recreations of real fashion that Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe have worn, and you know every single one.
16. It took you 3 days or less to get to the A-list.
You got to the bottom of the A-list in 3 days or less before you even knew there were shortcuts. But now you know that with this guide, you could reach the top of the A-list even faster.
17. You know where to find the best cheats.
You know exactly where to go to get the best cheats, tips and tricks. Oh you don't? That's ok, here you go.
18. You're reading this right now.
You're caught! You have officially been diagnosed a Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game addict, might as well embrace it.
If you enjoyed this article, please rate it below. Check out my other Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game articles also below.