The weirdest thing is happening dude... I have 4 dual-shock official ps3 wireless controllers. ...

I generally only use one at a time. The first controller lost the functions of the Triangle, Square, Circle and X buttons but the analog sticks still worked. The second lost the function of the analog sticks but the buttons still work. The third lost the function of the X button solely. The fourth lost ALL function and will not turn on at all. I am now stuck with a cheap ps3 controller that has to be plugged in. The weirdest part of this story is all this happened within a week! Leaving me to wonder if there is a virus the PS3 can contract to it's controllers? IDK what the deal is and

jamesphilipson profile image59

jamesphilipson says

josh-wa says