lisasweetty profile image 60

What option do I have about games for play station 2 or 3 for my 12yr old girl and what to tell her.

What do you think about play station 2 or 3 for children and the games that things in the games that they play.What games or advice do you have for these children that can help me focus on other than grand theft auto for a girl that she is interested in.She has been only wanting to play boys activities and telling me their is nothing wrong with it she is saying she is good at these sports or games.

tritrain profile image75

tritrain says

itsameanoldscene profile image60

itsameanoldscene says

Roger Rabbit profile image57

Roger Rabbit says

covert_nerd says